Options

CCB Friends

Dear admin:
I'm a sigle of 40,I really want to join CCB Friends in which there are women walking along the same journey,could you help me join CCB Friends please? how can I join it ?

Comments

• Options
    It's here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CCBFriends/?ref=br_rs
  • Options
    Dear tffo:

this site is avalaible only for certain member,it's invisible for me ,could you invite me so that I can open and join it ?
  • Options
    Is CCB Friends a Closed Group or Secret Group?
  • Options
    I think it 's a secret group,not for everyone,only for single mother by choice or those peple who use sperm from California Cryobank.
  • Options
    I don't know why you can't see it, I searched for it from a fb account that is not a member and found it. Are you logged into your account while looking at the link? I believe you need to be. Maybe it has to do with your fb settings? I can't add you, only moderators can, I think. You have to request to join and then the moderators send you a message. It's a closed group, for anyone using donor sperm, single moms, and couples of all types.
  • Options
    yes,the first time I could see this group and requested to join it ,but the next day ,it mentioned this group only open for certain,since that time,I I found I can't see this group any more,so it 's why I try to find the possiblity from others to join it.
    thanks a lot for your reply ,may you all the best and happy everyday?
  • Options
    If you already sent a request to join then you should be all set. It can take the moderators a couple of days to respond. Be sure to check your other messages folder, their message can get lost in there. If you don't get a response by next week, post here with your name and I can try to tell the moderators someone is waiting.
  • Options
    Dear tffo?

you're so kind.
    in fact ,it's serveral days ago that I sent the request to the group.
    my Facebook ID is :Nathalie Zhang
    thank you so much for your time valuable and your patience given to me,may you all the best and happy everyday.
  • Options
    Sure. All I can tell you is to check your "other" messages. Sometimes they get filtered out since you aren't friends with the moderator. It can be hard to find.
  • Options
    Dear tffo:
    thank you for your relpy.
    I searched many times ,it's ok ,maybe I have to wait for the chance to join it in the furture.
  • Options
    I am in that group, you don't have to wait to join. Email at dolphin84041@gmail.com and i will help you join. It has helped me alot in the last year.