Options

Any success with 13786 or 13734

Its my first time and am going to do IUI in the next week. I'm trying to decide on which one. Can anyone tell me how they were able to narrow it down. Also any success with either of these? Also has anyone had multiples with them? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hi, My name is Amy and I was wondering if you decided on 13786 and if you were successful. I am considering him and wondered if you could share how you decided. I'm brand new to this and very nervous, hoping to do my first IUI in a few weeks.
  • Options
    Hello friends SunnyCA and Amy!

I'm going to order 13786...If anyone wants to reach out to me or talk, I'd love to... I can provide my phone number or email to you if you respond to me on the forum.

This is the second sperm bank I've worked with. I just keep crossing my fingers that it's a successful attempt. Best wishes go to you all too. We certainly must have something GOOD in common since we all seem to love cute boys with tons of PERSONALITY!

best-
    J
  • Options
    Any news, ladies? I am considering this donor as well.
  • Options
    Hi Gals :)
    I am also considering 13786! Can anyone provide any news? updates?
    THANKS!!!
  • Options
    Any updates on 13786? Just placed my order.
  • Options
    Hi, Hope! I know this is much later but I was wondering if you had success? My child is from donor 13786. :)