Options

Anyone selling 13913?

The first ICI was a BPN and we are looking to use the same donor but he is out. Thanks !

Comments

• Options
    I am looking to sell 4 IUI vials of this donor. Are you interested?
  • Options
    I just had a son with this donor on 9-11. He weighed 9 pounds 6 ounces.. I had complications during labor.. After 3 hours of pushing I had unexplained bleeding. Had to undergo a c section in which they still couldn't stop the bleeding.. I lost every ounce of blood in body and ended up on life support. the cause we're two torn arteries. Our little boy was completely healthy and the most handsome and content baby ever! The only thing is that while in surgery they had to give me a hysterectomy to save my life.. We have 2 vials in storage with this donor that we wanted to use for future kids.. Still processing that I can't physically have them.. Not sure what my partner and I will decide to do with them down the road, but would love to keep in touch with anybody also using this donor

Sarah
  • Options
    hi baby fever. SO SORRY to hear about your birth experience, but happy to hear about your baby girl. my wife is currently 34 weeks pregnant with our baby girl and we're hoping all goes well in the last few weeks. if all goes well, we would love to keep in touch! we have 4 more vials that we hope to use for me in about 1.5-2years.
  • Options
    I rarely find time to get on here these days with an 8 month old keeping us busy lol but I would love to keep in touch as well! How is life with your little girl?! How much did she weigh and measure at birth? Hope all went smooth =] hope to keep in touch!