Options

Donor 14112

Can you tell me how many reported pregnancies and how many reported live births for this donor?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Tiny -

Donor 14112 currently has 5 or more reported pregnancies and no reported births. He became available just about a year ago so it's a bit soon for births.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    i'm strongly considering this donor. are there any updates to report? pregnancies? live births?
  • Options
    Hi I've reported a pregnancy with 14112. I'm in my 33rd week with a girl! Everything looks great so far. Good luck!
  • Options
    congratulations lulugirl! and thanks for the well wishes! i would love to see a picture of the baby when she's born if you're ok with that.
  • Options
    Hi! Has anyone given birth using Donor 14112? I'm on my 4th try with his vial using iui and was contemplating switching but so hard to decide!
  • Options
    Lulugirl gave birth 3 weeks ago.
  • Options
    I used 14112 with my 22 frozen eggs and had genetic testing done on the 6 that made it to "hatching". Of those 6, I have 2 great embryos, a boy and a girl which is just what I wanted! Embryo transfer on August 15th of the girl is the plan. I didn't ask whose "fault" the genetic abnormalities for the 4 that didn't make it was as I assumed they were all me(age 39.5 at egg retrieval/freezing). 3 would not have implanted due to genetic abnormalities and 1 would have miscarried in the first trimester.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 12 weeks pregnant with this donor and just found out it's a girl! Anyone else pregnant or has given birth with this donor? It would be great to connect :)
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 12 weeks pregnant with this donor and just found out it's a girl! Anyone else pregnant or has given birth with this donor? It would be great to connect :)
  • Options
    Hi, just checking in. I have a 4 month old beautiful baby girl with this donor. Haven't looked in sibling registry yet, but I think she needs to do that when she's older I think?
  • Options
    Hi, just checking in. I have a 4 month old beautiful baby girl with this donor. Haven't looked in sibling registry yet, but I think she needs to do that when she's older I think?
  • Options
    Hi Lulugirl2377,
    Congrats on your baby girl! I'm having a girl in March with this donor too and I'm on the sibling registry. You can still register right now. It's a good place to record how many siblings and siblings from this donor.
  • Options
    Hi Lulugirl2377,
    Congrats on your baby girl! I'm having a girl in March with this donor too and I'm on the sibling registry. You can still register right now. It's a good place to record how many siblings and siblings from this donor.