Options

International Shipping?

Hello, I know you do international shipping, however I just wanted to ask if I can get a shipment to a home address or FedEX location for pick up?
I am already registered and have my Dr signature page etc completed and have had IUI vials sent to my RE a number of times in the USA, however a family emergency means I need to travel to the UK over the period I would expect to inseminate. Is it possible for me to buy and ship some ICI vials to the UK for home use while I am there or would I be better waiting until I return to the USA and trying next month?
Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Hi P -

Usually you can do a shipment to your home or a FedEx location for pick up in the U.S. as long as your physician allows this on your A1 form.

Unfortunately, the UK has different regulations for the importation of donor sperm and we currently cannot ship donor sperm to the UK.

I'm sorry for your family emergency and wish you well during this difficult time. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our Client Services team at 866-927-9622.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi,

Do you ship to Malaysia or Thailand?

Regards.