Options

Any info on this donor? Pregnancies?

Comments

• Options
    Did you decide on this donor?
  • Options
    I just did my first iui with 12385. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Hi Asher101 :)

Good luck!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

We share the same donor. I am currently 25 weeks pregnant with twins (girl/boy).

If it doesn't happen right away, hang in there- it took us a few tries.

Warm regards,
    A
  • Options
    Aninneman,

I'm so sorry I didn't see this earlier. Congrats! I'm excited that you're pregnant (with twins!) with donor 12385. He seems like such a nice guy. I had some additional genetic testing done on him and all was good :)

I didn't get pregnant on round 1, but had my second attempt today (and will go back for day 2 tomorrow). I'm hoping this is the month.

I'm especially hoping this is the month because I only have 2 vials left (that's 1 month's worth based on how my doctor does it) and he's sold out. Yikes.

Best of luck to you and congratulations again!
  • Options
    Aninneman,

Congratulations!
    I did three natural IUI cycles with 12385 and no luck.
    I have one vial left and keeping my fingers crossed for my fourth cycle with injectables. I hope this is it.

I will keep you guys posted.

Best of luck
  • Options
    Asher,

I am using this donor. I am starting my fourth Cycle tomorrow with injectables. I did three natural IUI cycles and no luck. I have one vial left and keeping my fingers crossed. Please keep me posted.

Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    Hi estevezkat. How exciting that you're using the same donor. I just went through round 2 and I'm still in the 2 week wait period but I know it didn't take. I'm disappointed, but trying to stay positive.

I only have 2 vials left and my doctor uses 2 per month so it's all about March. I used an hCG shot both times. I'm sending you lots of luck! Please keep me posted too!
  • Options
    Hi Asher,

Any good news.
    I did fourth cycle with Follistim and Ovidrel and no luck. I am so deppresed. I am not sure If I want to continue. I used all vials I purchased for this donor. I don't think motherhood was meant to be for me. I love kids.

Best of luck to you.
  • Options
    No good luck. In fact, I just got the sure tell tale sign that I'm starting my period. It's few days later than expected, but it's for sure. Just sat back down at my desk and am feeling quite depressed myself. And I'm out of vials until he provides more. AND, I just relocated to San Francisco and thought finding a doctor for this would be easy, but I'm not finding that to be true. Ugh.

BUT, chin up. This is going to work out for both of us. Just stay the course and keep trying. You'll be a great mother -- this is all about timing.

Keep me posted and I will do the same.
  • Options
    Hi,
    Has anyone else had luck with this donor? My 12385 b/g twins were born at the end of March, they are now 5 months old and absolutely healthy and beautiful!

I can't believe how fast they are growing.

Good luck to you all <3

A
  • Options
    Our boy is turning 3 soon and is very tall, super handsome and smart! @aninnerman Are your twins also tall? We are due with our 2nd boy in July.
  • Options
    Hi Aservadio!!
    Wow, I'm so excited that I came back to check this after seeing your post! My twins just turned 4. My boy is tall and my girl is average (she is 3-4" shorter than he is). He is super handsome and she is gorgeous, both super smart! He is mechanical and already a very good engineer and she is super artistic and loves music. They have a baby brother who was born last summer, but was not conceived with donor sperm. Congratulations on both of your children :) maybe someday we can share a few pictures to see if they share similar features. I did purchase childhood photos from our donor and I do see similarities. How cool!