Options

For those who have gotten a positive pregnancy test...

how many days did you test after your HCG trigger shot?? Today is 14 days after the HCG shot and the HPT is still saying "pregnant". Do not want to get too excited! We go in and do a blood test at dr's office tomorrow for official results.

thank you,
kathy

Comments

• Options
    Kathy ten to one you are pregnant--trigger usually only last 10 days in your system--COngrats
  • Options
    oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh..... I will get excited for you!!!! Of course I know nothing of trigger shots only the excitement of a positive HPT! Best of luck at the dr's office tomorrow... I want to start the betting pool now... I'm calling twins... I pray happiness, healthiness and full term success for you and CJ! Did you go for the digital clear blue easy test? that actually says pregnant instead of +.... that is so cool to see!!! If so it goes away after 24 hours so don't forget to take a picture if you're a crazy scrapbooking person like me.. :)
  • Options
    Cathy,

I just looked back at our journal & saw that the month we did get our BFP, we had a BFN on 14days post IUI (16 days past trigger). We didn't get our positive until day 16 past IUI.
    1st Hcg level was done on day 17 past IUI. It was 149.

I think you are good!

Congrats again!!