Options

AF has a best friend

I have been MIA for a bit. Trying to deal with this past months journey.

Well as many of you may know, I had a mc in June. Last AF/ natural mc was June 22, it is now 25 of July. AF showed up with a special guest by the name of Ms. Cyst. Can I be hit with anything else. I have been benched this cycle and put on bcp for 2 weeks. Uuuugghhhh!!!!!!!! I was hoping that this next cycle was gonna be it. All I can say is, REALLY,what else you got?

Thanks for letting me vent.

Comments

• Options
    How are you ladies doing? Sending out hugs and baby dust.
  • Options
    Oh a_walton, I am so sorry. That really stinks...to say it lightly. I have been there, done that with just about everything possible. I've had 3 miscarriages and can't tell you how many cycles I've sat out due to cysts and been put on bcp. Everyone would talk about how terrible the 2 week wait is (which I know how bad it is, I've been there too) but while everyone was counting down their 2 weeks, I'd be counting down each month I'd been put on hold either due to cysts or the miscarriages. I am always thrilled to only have the 2 week wait instead of the 28 day way before the 2ww.

I am planning on trying again after my next period which should arrive the first week of August. Of course I have to pass the "cyst check" too...which I have failed numerous times. I'm hoping this will be THE ONE. I've said that for quite some time but I can't help but think one of these times I'll be pregnant and STAY pregnant.

Hang in there a-walton and I hope this month goes quickly for you...although I know it probably won't. Feel free to vent as much as needed. I've been there too. Sometimes that's all there is that you can do.
  • Options
    Hi becky, thanks. How have you been? I think we both took unplanned time off. Thanks for listening.
  • Options
    I'm doing ok. Thanks for asking. It has been quite the roller coaster ride. I have never had so many ups and downs in my life. I'm tired of running my whole life over my cycle but mostly I'm tired of being strong. I was really upset and worried after my last miscarriage but now I'm back to being positive. I'm anxious to start my next cycle but nervous about the cyst possibility. I am a teacher and am off all summer. I have been really busy all summer so that helped pass the time. Now I'm ready to start over. I will be very anxious throughout the whole process from now on. I'm hoping to get my period the beginning of August and will start my injections as soon as I pass my baseline u/s (I hope!).

I'll listen anytime so feel free to vent. I've been through it all so I can understand just about anything.
  • Options
    A-Walton sorry to here about your issues, I have been taking a break as well. I am waiting for a second opinion this coming Wed. I have also started dating someone, adds a little weirdness to the whole getting pregnant. I hope the cyst goes away. Keep in touch.
  • Options
    Hey nisedm. Try not to let dating get in your way of having a baby. He maybe Mr. Prince Charming now, but you never know. I hope you keep with your plan of becoming a mommy.

Becky/Nisedm- well I should not have asked, what else you got? No sooner I said that, the next day my OB's office called and said I need to make an appointment for a Hysteroscopy. Mind you I have not seen her throughout my trying to conceive journey. That's been over 10 months now. I have been with my RE this whole time. I did not want to waste anytime.

I will never say, what else you got? For awhile. Lol. I will just say, "come on now, REALLY". I have to make light of this whole thing or I will breakdown.

Glad to have you ladies still around. Well not glad your still here, but, for me to talk to. You know what I mean, I hope. =)