Options

Getting pregnant on my own

I have been considering getting pregnant on my own. I know a lot of people would be against this maybe my own family, but is a bad thing do. I have mixed feelings.

I am 27 and i think I am ready to be a mother. I have been looking a baby clothes, cribs, and car seats and have not even had my first insermaniation.

I am tired of waiting for mr. right. right know it seems the only men interested in me are losers and have no jobs. I did have one guy i really liked, but he has girlfriend. He is my friend though.

I am crazy for wanting to be a mom on my own. I know what a getting into because my sister is a single mom,but by the natural way not by a donor.

Comments

• Options
    I don’t think you’re crazy if you’re crazy that’s make me and a fair percentage of the single women in the forum could be declared crazy right along with you.

I’m in the almost exact position as you but I’m 28, I plan on doing IVF next year and like you I’m since of dating losers and I just don’t want to “settle” for someone. I have no feelings for. I’m happy being single. It’s my personal belief man, woman, pink, green or blue if you’re financially ready for a child and can give that child tons of love and affection I see no problem with that person doing surrogacy or IVF.