Options

Any reported pregnancy 02472

Hi ladies I will like to know if donor 02472 have any recorded pregnancy in the last year or a least successful pregnancy... this will be my 3rd IUI (2 previous with a different donor) I'm just trying to increase the chances to get pregnant. Thank you you!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Y -

Yes, Donor 2472 has had a reported pregnancy within the last year. He has over 5 reported pregnancies. He also has reported births.

Please note that our donors offer the same chance of pregnancy. Another client's pregnancy or lack of pregnancy has no bearing on your personal chance of success. We ship specimen to women all over the world of various ages. Some inseminate themselves at home, some use donor eggs, some use fertility drugs, and some may be using donor sperm to create embryos for fertility preservation which may be stored for many years.

It takes the average healthy woman 3-4 IUIs to achieve pregnancy.

A 2001 study determined there are 5 predictive variables for the outcome of intrauterine insemination with donor semen in terms of clinical pregnancy rate: Number of treatment cycles, number of mature follicles, the cycle day for insemination, the occurrence of ovulation at the time of insemination and the age of the woman.

We encourage you to speak with your physician if you are concerned about increasing your chance of pregnancy. Timing your ovulation is very important and he/she may recommend fertility meds to stimulate the growth of your follicles.

Best of luck!

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Yaich84...Did you have any luck with donor 02472?
  • Options
    RJ0106 unfortunely no but this was the first time using this donor I'll tried next month again IUI and hopefully works... fingers crossed he does have an excellent count and motile sperm but will see till next cycle did you use him? Hopefully it works for you!... keep me updated please!... good luck!!!
  • Options
    We will be! So nervous but doing everything we can to stay calm and positive! Did you have good numbers with your iui? I'm glad I checked my old post lol. I feel like nobody ever responds on these things! Keep me posted
  • Options
    Oh I just saw that you said he had great numbers. That's good to know! I hope everything works out! Good luck!!