Options

Purchased vials from this donor last week. Was wondering if anyone else is using him. Any pregnancies?

Comments

• Options
    We just had our first IUI on Monday with this donor.....I'll keep you posted!
  • Options
    So happy to find someone else using the same donor. Our first IUI is planned for next cycle, probably early next month. I'd love if you'd keep me posted and lets keep in touch.
  • Options
    Definitely! I will post as soon as I take the pregnancy test!
  • Options
    Sending tons of positive energy your way. Good luck.
  • Options
    Thank you!!! We're probably going to take a HPT on Wednesday. I'll keep you posted :)
  • Options
    Hey Laura! I'm going to test early tomorrow morning....first pee of the day! I will keep you posted. When are you getting your IUI done? And how many vials did you buy?
  • Options
    How exciting. I'll be hoping for a BFP:) I have clomid ultrasound tomorrow and if everything is fine and on time, first IUI next Friday. We have eight vials. Hoping that will be enough for two pregnancies. How many did you buy? How many kids are you thinking of having? Where are you located? We're in Southern California.
  • Options
    We're in so cal as well! We bought 6 vials....hoping to get 3 babies out of that! We'll probably have to buy a couple more. Is this going to be your first IUI?
  • Options
    It will be the first. Have been going to an RE since May but with my insurance everything is slow. How about you, is this your first?
  • Options
    Hey Laura,
    I got my period today.....4 days late! Such a tease!!! I had pregnancy symptoms, so maybe it just didn't stick this time (it was my first IUI). I'll be trying again after my period ends. Did you go in for your IUI yet? And where in SoCal do you live?!
  • Options
    hey ladies,
    im so excited. itake my trigger shot today and i am scheduled to do my iui on tuesday with donor 12215. I have been on quite a journey. i have been on bravelle injections for two weeks and finally i have a good size follicle. Wish me much babydust as i go into my first and prayerfully only iui. Baby dust to all of you as well.
  • Options
    Hey dmf,
    I'm so excited for you! I'll be going in for my second IUI in about 10 days. Hopefully we'll both get BFP with this donor. I just noticed that he now has a reported pregnancy....so at least we know his "stuff" works! Keep laura74 and I posted. Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi there,

This donor is on my top 4 list and I would be so very grateful if any of you would be willing to share info. I know that he doesnt have a pic but any other info would be so appreciated!

I am glad to hear that he has a reported pregnancy and look forward to reading about your experience.

From another Laura

rider1967@gmail.com
  • Options
    Laura74....how did your IUI go?! I just had my second one on Tuesday. I hope all is well with you...keep me posted!!

Laura080867....I have the long profile and facial features report. Do you still need them? Let me know!
  • Options
    Thank you! Yes, I would love it if you could send the long profile and facial features!

rider1967@gmail.com

Keeping you all in my thoughts and wishing you the best!

THANK YOU :)
    Laura
  • Options
    Teachbme, how are you? How did your second IUI go? Sorry for the lack of activity on this board. I had my first IUI and ended with a BFN. I began my second medicated cycle last week. Hopefully IUI either this weekend or early next week. To answer your question from a while ago, we live in L.A. Where do you live? Hoping for good news from you.
  • Options
    Hey Laura74.....we live in LA too! Maybe we should exchange emails, considering I check that everyday! My email is spsftball@aol.com. I had my second IUI exactly two weeks ago and I still haven't tested. I'll probably test tomorrow. Sorry to hear about your negative :( The second time is a lot less stressful....and hopefully it'll be the last try for both of us! Keep me posted!
  • Options
    Have any of you had success with 12215 yet? He is now #1 on my short list...
  • Options
    I'm interested to know if anyone as success with 12215...we purchased our vials but haven't seen posts on an successes? Please share! :) Thank you!
  • Options
    teachbme...I've purchased this donor as well and will be doing my first IUI this cycle, just waiting on my day 1 to start counting!!! Would you be willing to share your long profile and facial features with me as well??? I would REALLY appreciate it!!!!

mgalbn@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Hi all! 12215 is our pick and we were wondering if anyone has gotten pregnant yet??? We are a couple of months from our first IUI but trying to figure out if this pick is a good one before we buy!! Thanks for any information!!

tommiejspivey@gmail.com
  • Options
    Yes, there are reported pregnancies on this donor now but he was just released last spring and I don't believe they have come full term as of yet...
  • Options
    MGALBN and mer1mer2 please keep us updated on if you use 12215 or if you get a BFP from him!!!! We are getting nervous the closer it gets to us purchasing the vials! We are hoping to try starting next month!

nmwartick@gmail.com or tommiejspivey@gmail.com

email us!!!

Natalie and Tommie Wartick
  • Options
    Oh, I'm def using him! Already purchased and shipped!!! Today was my first day on Clomid so I will have my first IUI not this week but next! I'm sooooo excited! I'll know mid-March BFP or BFN... but I know it's gonna be positive :)
  • Options
    Guess I really DID know....BFP!!!! Hooray!!!
  • Options
    To MGALBN: I am sorry about your loss and can truly understand your pain. In Sept 2010, I had a miscarriage from donor 12215. I was at 10 weeks when I went for my first US and the doctor did not detect a heartbeat and no growth, even though the sac was still visible on the monitor. I was devastated after the initial shocked I asked what was next, she said I can do a D/C or insert misoprostol (the abortion pill), or wait for my body to miscarry on its own. I did not want to wait, so me and my partner decided to do the abortion pill to get the process started, went through severe back cramps and bleeding (all brown blood) for about a week, then that next Friday I had the worst cramps, pain, and large amounts of fresh red blood I had ever experienced in my life. Two hours later, I felt and saw the sac fall into the toilet. I went to the doctors 4/5/2011 to talk to my doctor and let her know that we were ready to try again but had questions about using the same donor because of the miscarriage. She said that she felt that it would be no problem using the same donor unless I had a second miscarriage, then we might need to look into another donor. Then I saw your story and my heart dropped, I felt for you and your partner then I wondered should we switch. I am going to inform my doctor and see what she has to say, thank you for sharing your story. I always read these blogs but do not respond but I had to because this might help someone else. I will also post this on the other link for donor 12215. Has anyone had a success going full term with donor 12215?