Can you share any info 13994

Comments

• How many reported pregnancies does 13994 habe
  • Hi C -

We can share if a donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies. Donor 13994 has 5 or more reported pregnancies.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Can you tell me if 13994 has reported births and if so how many?
  • Hi C -

We can share if a donor has reported births or not. Donor 13994 has reported births.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • I'm pregnant with twins with this donor using IVF.
  • Hi P -

Congrats on your pregnancy! That's great news!

If you haven't done so already, please be sure to officially report your pregnancy. You can give our Client Services Team a quick call at 866-927-9622 or you can fill out our online form:

https://cryobank.com/Services/Post-Conception-Services/Report-Pregnancy/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Peanuticus- do you have an email. So we can keep in touch.
    Mine is Cortez.apodaca@gmail.com
  • Can anyone provide any sperm count info on this donor? My wife and I are planning on giving him a try. Congrats Preanuticus on the twins!
  • My wife and I are going to start trying with donor 13994 my next cycle! I see some of you have posted back in 2015! Twins and promises of other babies! I am hoping I could touch base with you guys! Is anyone still active on this thread? I have so many questions! Like are you guys a part of the sibling registry?
  • My wife and I are going to start trying with donor 13994 my next cycle! I see some of you have posted back in 2015! Twins and promises of other babies! I am hoping I could touch base with you guys! Is anyone still active on this thread? I have so many questions! Like are you guys a part of the sibling registry?
  • haha I am just noticing those are your join dates! So silly!
  • Hi, ans and honey,

I just saw your posts. First, I don't have any info on sperm count. But we did IVF with ISCI and had 14 out of 15 eggs fertilize. I hope that helps.

As for my twins, sadly one died when I was 29 weeks pregnant. I'm fairly certain that this had nothing to do with the donor as my water broke at 19 weeks (pprom) and her development was never the same after that.

The surviving twin is doing very well, and yes, she is registered with the sibling registry.
  • Peanuticus,

I am so sorry to hear about one of the twins.

My wife and I are trying with this donor. We purchased a few of his vials. I would love to talk if you are open to communication :) We will also be joining the sibling registry when we conceive :D You can email me at earthymamasinfo@gmail.com
  • His counts were 30.2 million!!!
  • Today's counts were 18 million
  • Anyone have any luck with IUI? We aren't :(
  • We are pregnant with fraternal twins via IUI with 13994. Keeping our fingers crossed!

• We have 21m old twins from this donor

• @chooch Congratulations on your pregnancy!

@Partyof4 It's great to hear the news! Please be sure to report the birth of your twins: https://cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/report-pregnancy/

• Congrats to everyone, I'm new to this and planning to use this donor next month

• I’d love to meet those of you that also had babies with this donor. I’m registered on the sibling registry.

• I'm praying he's still available

• oh my goodness! I am so so excited to learn that the 13994 family is growing! @cooch congrats! I am also pregnant now! 13 weeks <3@Partyof4 congrats! I would love to get to know both of you and your families! you can email me @ earthymamasinfo@gmail.com

I have to say what an amazing thing it is to have connected with other families that have used 13994 as a donor! It has been an amazing blessing through out my pregnancy <3

• oh and @Blessings365 GOOD LUCK!!!! Email me too! I would love to get to know everyone in this growing family <3

• Hi everyone!! so happy to say that i will be doing IUI with donor 13994. I'm so excited!

• Hi All, I just wanted to share that we released the final premium vials for Donor 13994. If you are planning future inseminations, please be sure to purchase and store vials. He completed our donor program and no additional vials will be collected.

I'm sure you've seen the numerous posts from clients looking for vials of retired donors. I don't want you to miss out if you're thinking about having siblings later. Please don't hesitate to ask us about financing or our free storage options.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• mangobaby congrats!!!! Love watching our little sibling family grow!

• @honeybeehive thank you! March 17th is the day :)
    If you don’t mind can we keep in contact?

• @mangobaby ah! I'm a slacker! Sorry i didn't reply until now - yes please email me! earthymamasinfo@gmail.com

• Hi everyone! I’d love to connect with those of you we haven’t yet! We have a group of 6 siblings on Facebook and would love to grow our little sibling family! My contact mail is above & would love to hear from you guys! I have one girl from this donor (4) and 13 weeks with our second