Options

Anyone use donor 13285?

Hi all! I am about to do my first try at home with ICI using donor 13285. Seeing if anyone else has used this donor, and if you would not mind sharing your experience I would greatly appreciate it. I will be doing my first ICI in a few days, and I have been reading everything I possibly can to prepare.
I will share a little about myself and what brought me here. :)
I am 30 years old, married, and we have 2 girls already. After my 2 girls I felt very blessed and thought that our family was complete. I then decided to help a couple that could not have children on their own, and I became a gestational surrogate and delivered twin boys almost 2 years ago. After that I had become pregnant with my own once more (oops baby) and my husband and I were surprisingly over the moon. We found out we were having another girl and could not be happier. I went it for a 16 weeks u/s scan and found out that just days prior the cord had become wrapper around her neck several times and her heart had stopped beating. A couple days later I had a D&E. Since my husband and I were sure we were definitely done after 3, he had gotten a vasectomy done so trying again was not an option. After many discussions about all of our options, we had decided to try a donor. So that is what brought me here!

I have been tracking my cycles for 3 months now using a cheap pack of OPK's I found on amazon. For this month I also got the Clear Blue advanced digital OPK's to just be double sure. I seem to be very regular every month, I am just not sure exactly when I actually ovulate. Just when I think I know, something happens and I think oh maybe that was it! For example last month I had a positive OPK on CD14 and I thought the next day was O day. Then on CD16 and CD17 I had eggwhite CM. So now I am uncertain and just pray that I get this timing right. My plan is to inseminate 12 hours post LH surge and pray for the best.

Any insight or tips would be very greatly appreciated! You can never have too much information.

Comments

• Options

Hello! I've created a Facebook group for families of 13285. I figured it's nice to have a place where we can share some photos, feel connected, and medical updates that may come up. I hesitate to get too close to other parents because if we rub each other the wrong way or something happens to make the relationship weird or strained, it's our kids that are affected. And this is for them and their relationships that we are connecting. So I thought as an alternative to getting on personal FB pages, this would give us more neutral ground to connect over our kids. Please email me if you're interested in joining the group! Looking so forward to forging family connections for our amazing kids :)

Culioness at yahoo dot com

• Options

Hope everyone is well. We are desperately looking for any vials with (donor 13285) anyone may have to sell. We want to try for siblings and so sad we didn't get enough. I guess we didn't expect that it would take as many tries as it's taking...:( I also posted on the other thread referencing donor 13285. There aren't that many people on these threads but thought it was worth a try. I'm heartbroken.

• Options

Culioness: that is great thing you did! How many children do you have from this donor?

GdWilling: I am sorry to hear. I have embryos made with this donor when we are ready to try again. I just received an email today from CCB stating limited vials are ready to be released I hope you received the email as well. Best of luck!

• Options

We have one girl, 2.5 years old. We have a few vials saved to try for another in about a year.

• Options

We have a 3.5yo girl from 13285. We have been TTC another for over a year with no luck.

• Options

gdwilling, we are currently pregnant and still have five IUI vials left in storage - four at CCB and one at our clinic. We would be happy to sell them to you once we have a live birth. We are due in March.

• Options

Update: baby boy due in March :-) 3 frozen embryos and 1 vial left in storage at CCB.

• Options

Congratulations culioness and heartmom! Hope everyone had and will have a healthy delivery and baby. We are going in tomorrow for our FET with knowing that it is a boy embryo. We already have a girl from donor so wish us luck! A mix of emotions tonight

• Options
    CulionessCulioness Posts: 13
    edited August 30, 2019 6:11PM

Hopefullilly that’s so exciting! Three of us had healthy baby boys in March and April, and older siblings as well. We are connected in a private FB group, let me know if you want to join. And good luck!