Options

KIM016 Are you there?

Just checking in.. Haven't seen any recent posts lately. Hope you are doing okay.

We go for our HSG test on Monday and then set to inseminate on Friday.

Comments

• Options
    Hey I am here, my RE upped the dose of Clomid and it makes me feel terrible but I hope it works. I go in on the 17th for a follicle scan and then will inseminate on the 19th I think. I guess we will see. Which donor are you using this time?
  • Options
    Our doctor would not up our dosage b/c she said the increase only helps to ovulate and my partner always ovulates regularly. Of course, I think our RE is way too conservative for my taste!

We are still going to use 11443 and are scheduled for around the 19th as well. We get the HSG on Monday to check for blockage.

I spoke with my RE nurses and inquired why we never receive counts post thaw. Of course they "looked into it" and to get a count it will cost an additional $$. However, if I go with someone with ICI vials and our clinic washes the sperm, the count is "included" in the price ($220). Crazy if you ask me! I think they should do a count check regardless of the type.

Anyway.. if we have a low count with 11443 we are going to switch to #11429. Are you going to use 11443 again on the 19th?
  • Options
    Yes I am using 11443 and I am ordering the IUI Premium this time as opposed too ICI because I am hoping the counts are higher. I go teh 17th for a follicle scan to check on that--I guess we will see...Keep me Posted