Options

New to This

Hello everyone, I am new to this, I have been reading a lot of peoples comments and topic on here and I though i would share mine. I am 25 and have always whated to be a mom, but never found mr. right, so now I am getting started to get a Natural simanaion (sorry about the spelling) right now I just got off of birth control last month and hoping i can ovualate, more like praying cause I want this more then anything. My primary doctor put me on prenatals to help me concive better. If their is any advise that you would like to pass my way, you are more then welcome.

Comments

• Options
    also i am so nervous and ecitied at the same time i hoping it works the first time.
  • Options
    I would just say don't do more than three inseminations with same medication should you need one. I am 25, but I started looking into this at 22 and had the 1st insemination at 23. I did seven IUIs to get pregnant. However, I just lost that pregnancy at four months in February. I will be trying again this summer with Follistim Injections (that was the medication that worked for me).