Options

switching donors

What is everyone's opinion on switching donors after your purchased vials are gone? I have a few more days left of my 2ww but I honestly don't think it worked. That will leave me with no more vials....I know the cryobank guarantees a certain sperm count and my doctor has said there is no reason why I haven't gotten pregnant....it just hasn't happened. I really like this donor but wonder if maybe I should switch...?
Hopefully I'm wrong about my lack of success this month and it won't even be an issue!

Comments

• Options
    I'm actually in the same boat you are! I used the same donor for 6 months and still not pregnant! So I'm switching donors on my next group that I'm buying. I prefer to buy the ones who state they have had pregnancies. Just a preference I guess

Good luck!
  • Options
    jaimec -- good luck hopefully switching wont matter!, we are all praying for you :) ..to answer your question though, my opinion would be to switch because some have better numbers than others and since even your doc says theres no reason why you havent gotten pregnant as of yet and rather then keep wondering, at least you would know you're trying different steps to make it happen, and hey you never know it could be something as simple as switching so i say why not ! :) ..thats just my two cents, hope it helped ya :)