Options

Questions about donor 13747

Hi! We just picked donor 13747, but do have a sort of superficial question. We love his energy and background and interests, which remind us of my partner. We did notice that he is not someone the staff describes as attractive or handsome, and we noticed others do get described in such a way. Just wondering if he is attractive?! I know that's kind of an awful question but we'd love to know.
Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    Hi B -

Feel free to give our Client Services team a call at 866-927-9622. They have access to see current photos of our donors and can give you more info.

When discussing looks, it's usually helpful to provide them with a couple of donors so they can compare features.

I also wanted to mention that the staff impressions are written by different staff members at our 5 different locations. If looks aren't mentioned, it's not necessarily that the donor isn't thought to be good-looking. Some staff just don't comment on a donor's level of attraction.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options

Hi BandE145,

Wondering if you decided to use donor 13747 and if you would share your experience?

• Options

I know this post is old, but did either of you end up using this donor? How'd it go? I'm thinking about using him and would love some info :)