Options

1st IVF emrbyo transfer

Had my first transfer yesterday....am very glad I had genetic testing done as it gave some insight to problems I may have been having. Since we know my previous miscarriage was the result of a chromosomal problem (and didnt occur until 12 weeks) my doctor is confident that I can maintain a pregnancy....just hoping this lil' embryo burrows in! I go back April 2nd for a blood test...my doc recommends NOT taking a home test because all the meds I've been on can cause both false negatives and false positives.

Comments

• Options
    Good luck jaimec!!!!!!!! I hope this is the one for you.
  • Options
    Oh jaimec I will keep my fingers crossed and pray for you. I pray you all the sticky baby dust I can. Keep your head up, fingers crossed, and stay busy.
  • Options
    Thank you!! I am trying to be positive even though I am over neurotic about lifting and even moving around too much lol
  • Options
    good luck jaimec ! we are all praying for you ! :)
  • Options
    Jaimec,
    How many did your transfer? And good luck!!! You have earned your baby. I am praying hard for you girl.
  • Options
    super sticky vibes, jaimec! when is your beta?
  • Options
    I only transferred one. I have my beta on Tuesday (4/2). A little disheartened because I took a home test today and it was negative....BUT my doctor advised not doing home tests because all the hormones taken can cause false negatives. So I am trying to stay positive because I really FEEL pregnant!
    Thanks for the support everyone!
  • Options
    I wish you lots of luck Jaimec. Those 2 weeks are SO hard. I think it's pretty impossible not to test early, but then they just make you discouraged when they are negative. And that doesn't even really mean much. Hang in there these last couple of days!
  • Options
    Good luck jaimec!!!!!! We're rooting for you!!!!
  • Options
    It must be somewhat reassuring to have more info on the IUIs and MCs. Now that you have all of this additional info and you know the best was selected for transfer this has such a strong chance to work!

Sending best wishes to you for Tuesday, just 2 more days to wait!!!
  • Options
    Jaime.... Hugs to you. Remember when I got pregnant with Hunter, I had several negative tests. I am thinking of you.
  • Options
    Thanks Anissa. I know with IVF there's even lore chances of false results because of all the drugs, but I still thought I'd get a positive and then wonder if it was true....oh well, that's what I get for testing when the doc said not to lol
  • Options
    Thanks Anissa. I know with IVF there's even lore chances of false results because of all the drugs, but I still thought I'd get a positive and then wonder if it was true....oh well, that's what I get for testing when the doc said not to lol
  • Options
    Jaime, I know it's hard, but hang in there. The extra 2 days, a lot can happen. You can still get a +. Don't give up yet. I will pray for you.
  • Options
    I'm trying....besides everything else, just knowing I have limited embryos freaks me out.
  • Options
    Good luck!! Keep us posted! I have a good feeling for you :-)

Karin
  • Options
    Thinking of you, jaimec! Fingers crossed for your BFP!
  • Options
    Thanks.....I am super scared!
  • Options
    Good luck Jaime! Thinking of you and hoping for positive results!!
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Wishing all the baby dust one can offer.
  • Options
    BFN.....you'd think after 9 it would get easier but it doesn't.