Options

11937,11403, 11947, 11962, 11777, 12272

I am looking for information about these donors 11937,11403, 11947. If anyone has chosen or has learned any valuable information on these donors my husband and I would love to hear it. We are new to this! :0) Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Hey Spitz,

I am going in on monday for first time using 11937. His baby pic is adorable and good medical history. I can keep you posted on whether it is a success or not! good luck to you...
  • Options
    Good luck to both of you! 11937 is on my list of favorites, too. Any chance you're willing to share that baby photo?
  • Options
    I have his pic and long profile...
  • Options
    Lawgal - would you be willing to share? My email is abbyjenna@gmail.com
    The long profile is just a combo of the short profile and the medical history, right? If that's the case, all I need to see is the baby pic. I'm thinking of doing this in August...
  • Options
    hey ladies! i've finally decided on 11937! i'm starting next month! we should definitely keep in touch. i have his long profile and facial features report if anyone is interested. seems like a great donor!
  • Options
    Lawgal...

I am VERY interested in 11937's baby photo and facial features report!! I requested donor matching with 6 donors that we chose but we have not heard anything yet. My hubby and I have our proceedures scheduled for July 3rd and we are needing to make a choice. If you can help with that that would be great! My email is spitzer1024@comcast.net.

Thank you so much!
  • Options
    Yeah I'd love to see the baby photo and facial features report, too. Thanks lots! abbyjenna@gmail.com
  • Options
    lawgal- did you have your IUI? If so, good luck!
  • Options
    Hey Gingy...

Yeah, I had it on the 14th/15th. Second time with the Clomid. We took a month off so now if this doesn't work I will wait till summers over.

But it looks promising, changed donors to 11937 and my DR said his swimmers looked amazing! And I had 3 follicles, one huge one that looked promising!

So, now I wait....(sigh)...same old story. Just sucks, wish I could find out the same day, then I could have a HUGE glass of red wine!!

How are things with you?
  • Options
    Hey lawgal,
    Wow, your stats sound great. Sounds like everything is lining up for a success!

I had my second IUI exactly a week ago from today. No real symptoms to speak of, just light cramping on and off. It was medicated; I had 2 nice follies and the swimmers looked great. The nurse was very impressed.

I know, the wait sucks so much. I wish there was a way to find out sooner. I'm right there with you about the red wine! LOL!

Good luck! Keep me posted.
  • Options
    Hi ladies! Had my first IUI yesterday, 27th. We used 11947 and my doc was super impressed with the lil swimmers. She let us look at them under the microscope and they were very lively! Good luck to you all and I will keep you posted
  • Options
    well FINALLY 11937's swimmers worked. I got a positive on the HPT and am going to doctor's tomorrow to confirm. Hoping it's true! Weird, I felt like I was getting AF and was a day late. Tested today when I got home and it said "pregnant".

Thought I would be so relieved after the positive but now there is other things to worry about!!

Gingy, how did it go for you? I hope we are in the same boat!

best of luck to everyone!
  • Options
    Wow lawgal, that is so AWESOME! Congratulations!Unfortunately my second IUI was unsuccessful.
    So maybe for you changing donor's did the trick! What # IUI was this for you?
    I'm trying again in August. Third time's the charm right!?
    Keep us posted!
  • Options
    Hey Gingy!

Sorry I haven't checked in in a while. This was my 4th IUI. I did all my IUI's at my gyno, the first 2 without Clomid then the last 2 with.

I was was using donor 11147 for the first 3 and then switched to donor 11937. Not sure if that was the key but donor 11937 worked the first time.

The last 2 IUI's I had we used 2 vials each time. I know alot of people say it's not necessary but I wasn't using anything but Clomid and an OPK. Some of the other fertility drugs and trigger shots seem to make it easier to determine EXACTLY when you are ovulating, so the 2nd vial was just insurance!

I wish you all the luck in August! Are you using 11937? And the 3rd/4th time is the charm! Try to stay relaxed (which is funny I'm saying that because I'm sooooo high strung!)

I was so sure it didn't work this time I went wine tasting in the Napa Valley with my girlfriends a few days before I missed my period!

Anyhow, my fingers are crossed for you....
  • Options
    Hi everyone, we are thinking of using 11937 as well and would appreciate any of the additional information (baby pict, facial feature report, long profile). thanks and good luck to all.
    (cooper713@verizon.net).
  • Options
    Donor 11937 is also on my list! Anyone have additional information to share? I would be so grateful.

My email address is rsd1992@gmail.com.

Thank you!
    Rachel