Options

Anyone used donor 11436

Just wondering what sperm count you got. Mine was 5 millon seems kind of low. First try with this donor. I will find out on 9-4-08 the results. This is my 5th IUI, 3rd donor.

Comments

• Options
    I have not used this donor but I have used three samples and the lowest sample I had was 14 million and highest was 24 million.

I'm not a expect but does seem low. Was your other samples higher?

Did your DR recommend changing donors after failed IUI? I am wondering if changing donor would make a difference, especially if the donor had reported pregnancy.

Good luck - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
  • Options
    I have not used this donor but I have used three samples and the lowest sample I had was 14 million and highest was 24 million.

I'm not a expert but it does seem low. Was your other samples higher?

Did your DR recommend changing donors after failed IUI? I am wondering if changing donor would make a difference, especially if the donor had reported pregnancy.

Good luck - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
  • Options
    The other samples were low also, I think lower. The DR did recommend changing donors, that's why this is my 3rd donor. Thanks
  • Options
    Well I got the results today BFN!
  • Options
    i have been told by a doctor that in order for the vials to be effective from this facility, that two vials used at one time for injection will have a better result. to maximize the sperm count.

However, i have had three inseminations with one donor and no success. Next time, my doctor is going to try to inseminate one vial on day of ovulation, and two vials extra vials the very next day.
  • Options
    We never used two vials at one time. We did 4 times the day of ovulation, and this last one was the day before. I have to do to a consultation now to see what they are going to do next.

Good luck to you!
  • Options
    What does BFN mean?

I did my IUI's the the first and second day of my surge. FYI
  • Options
    Big fat negative!
  • Options
    I went to the doctor today, we are going to do IVF next. After 5 failed IUI's. They said I have a 60-70% chance with this.
  • Options
    Hi! I just wanted to tell you that I just used 11436 for an IUI w/injects. We did 2 insems, back to back. My numbers were 23 mil and 80% motility, and then for the 2nd insem, 22 mil and 82% motility. This is our last shot at using fertility treatments before moving on to adoption...keeping our fingers crossed! G/L to you!!!
  • Options
    Good luck to you too. I will be doing the IVF next May.