Options

Anyone recently use donor 12600?

DH has azoospermia and after a failed cycle of IVF we decided to used DS. We purchased 12600 and my first DIUI should be in about 1.5-2 weeks. Just curious if anyone has had any luck (or not had luck) with him.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hello nymom2be,

Although 12600 is in my list of favorites I have not made a 100% decision on which donor to choose. Wish I could be helpful and tell you something positive but I will keep my fingers crossed for your success!! Would love to hear how things work out as well!

GOOD LUCK!!
  • Options
    I just started Clomid for my first DIUI with 12600. Hope he's lucky for me!

Still curious if anyone out there had any experience with him. I know he's relatively new but he usually sells out at lightning speed. Someone must be using him!
  • Options
    I've tried 4 times with 12600...3 IUI's and 1 IVF...nothing. It's not his fault as his counts are good..trying again with him this month. Will keep you posted.
  • Options
    Gracas,

Sorry for the "not yet" attempts. It will happen for you! Don't give up. May I ask what his counts were on your 4 vials?

And have we heard back from nymom2be about her first IUI?

Thanks!
  • Options
    IUI#1 failed unfortunately, but we're trying again this week!

We did B2Bs last month and both vials had great numbers. I don't remember exactly but something like 50m with 75% motility and 40m with 60% motility.

Gracas - do you know why your IVF failed? I'm so sorry but hoping it works for you this time!
  • Options
    Sprinkling baby dust to you all!