Options

Donor 11255

Hi all,

I'm in the process of choosing a donor as I'm planning to start IUI in October/November. One of the donors I'm interested in is 11255, but there's no baby picture available. So I'm wondering if anyone has used him and what your bundle of joy is like.

Thanks,

DutchTulip

Comments

• Options
    Hi,

I am currently pregnant with twins by this donor. I got pregnant on the first try, after several attempts with a different donor. We were a little hesistant to use this donor due to there being no baby photo. We called the cryobank and spoke with someone who informed us that he was very very attractive and had some of the same qualities our previous donor had. Try calling the cryobank if you have any questions about this donor, they were very helpful. Good luck! :)
  • Options
    ejgeschrei -

Congrats! How wonderful for you!

We read 11255's bio about three weeks ago and continued to come back to this donor for some reason. We contacted the cyrobank as well, but weren't as hesitant since we only had 24 hours to make the decision to place the order. We're taking the first pregnancy test in another week and a half.

It's exciting and nerve-wrecking all at once.

All the best ladies!
    Sage
  • Options
    Good luck and try not to get too frustrated if it doesn't take right away. It will happen! Let us know how it goes!
  • Options
    he is my number 1 choice so far and i have to make a decision in the next few days! did you use him and did you have success yet? congrats to ejgescgrei on your baby with this donor!
  • Options
    Sorry to say IVF didn't work and we decided to take a break. Now that we have our emotions intact after an expensive and emotional ride...we're going to try again next month w/this same donor.
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat with Sagemyrrh. This was our 2nd IVF attempt. 1st was with my husband and I got a negative. We are taking a 3 month break and will use this donor again in November.
  • Options
    this is my donor also. I am scheduled for an iui at the end of this week/first of next week! please send me lots of *baby dust* and i will let you know the outcome...i am extremely nervous!
  • Options
    Staerae, hope things went well for you!
  • Options
    ultrasound on sat 9/11. i hope there are follicles waiting to meet 11255. i will keep you posted. thanks faith222