Options

any luck with 11568,3409

Anyone tried and get lucky with donor 11568 and 3409.

Comments

• Options
    I tried 11568 as they said he was a handsome choice, I did get pregnant in January but am currently going through a miscarry. I am 43 though and this could be the reason it did not stick. I would like to try again with the same donor but was also wondering if anyone else has gotten pregnant with this 11568 donor.

thanks
  • Options
    i'm thinking of using 11568 too. have you found anyone with any success?
  • Options
    Hhhmm.... 11568 is my "final choice" but I have not bought the vials yet, because I'd really like to hear some success stories first! When I asked CCB how many pregnancies he had, he fell into the "one but less than 5" category. And I'm worried that Kara was the ONLY ONE back in January! Anybody else using this donor???
  • Options
    I am in my first two week wait with donor 3409. I was wondering if anyone else had any luck? I have posted several post but no responses from anyone.
  • Options
    rbomar, yeah I wonder if no one responds when no one has had any success with these donors? CCB said the donor I'm considering only had between 1-5 pregnancies.... can't help but to wonder if Its only the one miscarriage that I found.. and wonder if others have tried or not... if no one else has tried thats one thing, but if several others have with no success, I'd rather choose a different donor with several reported pregnancies. good luck on your tww... keep us posted.. always nice to read BFP stories!!
  • Options
    Would anyone consider sharing info about 11568? darieschaff@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    donor 11568 is also high on my husband and I's list. Has anyone found out anymore on him, or # of pregnancies?
  • Options
    When I spoke with CCB last week they said 11568 less than 10 and 5 or more pregnancies. Several weeks ago when I spoke with them he had less than 5 pregnancies. That is all of the information I have.

T
  • Options
    Hi, Looking for info on donor 11568. Would anyone like to share?
    Thanks,
    core2@att.net
  • Options
    I'm thinking of using donor 3409. Would anyone like to share any information?
    Thanks in advance!