Options

Yay! At home ICI first try!

It WORKED! We did our first at home ICI. three inseminations 12 hours apart with one vial for each insemination and we're PREGNANT!
Number 3804 and we are SO excited!

Here's to a happy healthy eight and a half months!

Comments

• Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    congratultions! We just tried our first ici tonight...we'll keep you posted.
  • Options
    Congrats!!! How long after your first LH surge did you do your first ICI?
  • Options
    what did you use to do the ici ? a baby medicine syringe? im looking to try this if my iui doesnt work at the end of dec
  • Options
    my LH surge showed up in the morning 9am and we inseminated before i went to sleep at eleven pm. we used a 1ml syringe, gave a little extra push toward the end and i had two orgasms shortly after. i am pregnant. just found out with a positive blood test on the 23rd! crazy, first time luck... we're so blessed. good luck
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! I hope you have a great pregnancy and a very healthy baby!
  • Options
    Oh by the way, were you on clomid or any other med?
  • Options
    First of all I would like to say congratulations!

I do have a few questions as to how you used one vial for three separate inseminations? can you elaborated on this for me?
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    I see you used donor 3804...I used the same donor! My daughter is now five months old. When are you due?
  • Options
    Congrats! We also used 3804 and are the proud parents of boy/girl twins 14 months old. You can contact me at twins112107@gmail.com. Best wishes.
  • Options
    I used 3804 too and had b/g twins on 9/10/08. I'm at cosmicplayer21@yahoo.com.
  • Options
    My husband and I had just decided on donor 3804 but have been told that he is now unavailable. Does anyone have extra vials that they would like to sell? Thank you for your help!
    My contact info is adelmore@live.com
  • Options
    kristeneb...CONGRATULATIONS!

akeller...just a suggestion, but you may get more hits if you post this in a seperate post. Just be sure to put the donor number in the subject line...that way, the post stands out to those who are familiar with this donor number. :)
  • Options
    If anyone is interested, we have 10 extra vials of donor 3804, 9 of which are stored at CC. On Monday we'll contact CC about the buyback program, so, if anyone's interested, please email me asap at melissacookesquire@gmail.com. We have 3 beautiful children from him! And the 2.25 year old is not only beautiful, but she's really verbally and physically precocious as well.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    If anyone is interested, we have 10 extra vials of donor 3804, 9 of which are stored at CC. On Monday we'll contact CC about the buyback program, so, if anyone's interested, please email me asap at melissacookesquire@gmail.com. We have 3 beautiful children from him! And the 2.25 year old is not only beautiful, but she's really verbally and physically precocious as well.
    Thanks.

Melissa

(just re-posted with the donor number in the subject line)
  • Options
    I think this it so interesting that you can contact and be informed on the same donors used!