Options

Anyone Using Donor 11467, 11401, 12362, 12461

Has anyone had any success using any of these donors?

I had two other donors already picked out, but they both sold out before I could buy. Now I am having the toughest time picking one. This is the hardest choice I will ever have to make in my life.

How did you all make your choice?

Any advice or info you can give me would be great! Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    I'm using 12362!! I go tomorrow for my 4th IUI. First with him, first with injectables. Praying hard that this time works. I used another donor with the 1st three IUIs but when they didn't work and it was time to reorder, he was sold out. I was so disappointed. I should have bought more but I never thought it would take more than three times. This time around, I had it narrowed down to 3 donors. They were equal in so many ways. Everyday there would be a different top choice in the group. It was hard to choose. It may sound shallow but in the end it came down to his blue eyes. I'm single and have blue eyes. Since my child will not have a father or siblings I wanted him/her to be able to look like me if at all possible. All of my nieces & nephews resemble one of their parents. I want my child to be able to see something of themselves in me.

The whole time I was trying to decide my sister kept saying "whoever you pick will be the right one" . She's right. Whoever you pick will be the right choice. Good luck in your decision making.
  • Options
    Dear Kaylababy, how did it go? I'm going to use this donor next month again and I was just wondering if there were any news, pregnancies or births. Thanks and good luck! eKat