Options

Any success stories with 13410?

Any one pregnant with 13410 or have vials available?

Comments

• Options
    Hi,

Yes! I am 5 weeks pregnant with donor 13410. I was very lucky, first IUI on 2/11. I bought 2 vials, only used one.

Tracy
  • Options
    Good to know Tracy! I'm trying with Donor 13410 right now. First IUI on 3/9. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Any news Lilloet?
  • Options
    First IUI next week with donor 13410! Will keep you ladies posted!
  • Options
    First IUI with 13410 today....we'll see!
  • Options
    Hi Tracy,

It didn't take the first time around. I think the next IUI will be next week. I'm fully expecting this process to take about 6 months for me, if not longer! ;-)

Will keep you all posted!
  • Options
    We were not successful with the first time around either. Will try again Mid May. Please keep us updated!
  • Options
    2nd iui this weekend with donor 13410. Using Clomid this time around.
  • Options
    Any news from IUI?
  • Options
    Hey everyone,

I forgot to update, but I got pregnant on the second IUI with donor 13410. I did call the Cryobank, and right now, I believe there are a few pregnancies with him, but less than 5 at the moment. I'm 8 weeks, 3 days as of today.

Good luck everyone!

~Lilloet
  • Options
    I also am pregnant and did notify CCB. I am 6 weeks today! Good luck to all!
  • Options
    Hey all,

I have to terminate the pregnancy with 13410 on Tuesday. The baby has severe brain, heart, and abdominal abnormalities. The doctors suspect it is linked to Trisomy 13 or 18, but I wont know for a 2 weeks. If anyone has any of these issues, and or if your pregnancy is healthy please let me know.

It's probably me my age (38), but I just want to eliminate the sperm as a possibility.

~Lilloet
  • Options
    Update: I called the cryobank and they test for a balanced karyotype with all of their donors. 13410 is balanced, no translocated chromosomes, so the fact that my baby has Trisomy 13 or 18 is not related to the donor sperm. BTW, the genetic counselors at Cryobank can email you the results of the 13410 karyotype -- among his other testing -- if you would like it.

~Lilloet
  • Options
    Hi all,
    Lilloet, I am so sorry to hear that you had to experience this. Have you tried again since then?

I am about to purchase four vial from 13410. Has anyone had successful and healthy pregnancies?

thank you
    Jen
  • Options
    Hi Jennifer,

I haven't tried again yet -- I terminated the pregnancy at 12 weeks, and that was only 2 weeks ago.

I found out that the baby tested positive for Trisomy 13. My karyotype is normal/balanced and so is Donor 13410. What this means is that essentially the fact that my baby had trisomy 13, is a fluke -- a 1 out of 18,000 chance of happening.

Trisomy 13 can result from the egg or sperm -- but in most cases, it is with the egg.

I bought additional vials of 13410 -- I'm not worried about trying again with the same donor sperm. I'll try again at some point in October/November -- I'm giving my body a break.

~Lilloet
  • Options
    Oh wow, I am new to this message board and did not realize how recent these postings were. I am so sorry to hear what you just went through and I can not imagine how you feel... but Yes, relax and heal and you will know when you are ready again. I am sending you so much good energy and thoughts Lilloet!

It is nice to meet you, I am trying with the same donor in two weeks... Lets stay in touch...
  • Options
    I am currently 11 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins using this donor. (I took Clomid) Doc says everything looks good this far.
  • Options
    If anyone of you have 1 or 2 vials of 13410 that you won't use can you let me know. He's not available again for a few months and I want to try again for the next two cycle months and really am attached to this donor. Thanks so much!
  • Options
    I posted on another thread too...we are 23 weeks and counting with this donor. Lucked out with our 2nd IUI. Our fertility doctor did two inseminations back to back. We did HCG shot at night and timed first IUI for 12 hours later and the second was the standard timed 36 hours after the HCG shot.
    Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    I just purchased this donor last night! We are not trying for a little bit yet, but I am super excited to get started with this process and this donor.

How is everyones pregnancies going? Are you ladies going to sign up with the sibling registry?
  • Options
    Thought I would let ya know I had my twin boys on 1/14/14. Induced at 38 weeks. Both babes are healthy! Couldn't be more happy and feeling oh so blessed!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations BerryBaby! It's great to hear you and the boys are is doing well. I'm 21 weeks now with 13410 and really looking forward to that moment when I get to hold this little one. I will sign up for the sibling registry after I deliver, hopefully you do too.
  • Options
    Hi All...Just wanted to share that my wife got pregnant on the very first try with donor 13410...:) Our doctor said they are very strong swimmers :) We used no drugs and she is 39...We are now 19 weeks pregnant with our baby BOY!! Good luck to all of you!
  • Options
    Congrats Adiana! I hope you've had a healthy and happy pregnancy so far and that all goes well to the finish line :D. I'm 25 weeks along with this donor myself.
  • Options
    Hi there, not sure if any of you will see this but fingers crossed. I have tried iui for 6 times with one donor, never took. I decided it time to switch it up, found 13410 and there was only 1 vial left, but I bought it thinking it only takes one...and got pregnant! But it ended up being a chemical pregnancy ;-(.
    I'm super bummed not to have any more vials of 13410 to try again since it took the first time I tried, just didn't stick.
    Does anyone have one or two vials of 13410 they would be willing to sell to me? I can't tell you how much I'd appreciate it.
    Let me know, and we can figure out a way to connect.
    Thanks much,
    Sarah
  • Options
    I am currently 7 weeks pregnant with this donor.
  • Options
    Does anyone have vials available for donor 3410 ?? If yes, can you please contact me nyis2005@yahoo.com