Options

Donor 12167

Does anyone have any information about this donor? I liked his profile a LOT..

Comments

• Options
    I also like his profile alot. Any information would be helpful.
  • Options
    I just used this donor last weekend for back to back IUI's. We'll see if he works out for us or not...My beta is 10/29.
  • Options
    Any success Riley10? We also are interested in using donor 12167.
  • Options
    Not this time sorry. I'm going to try with this donor again though in February 2011...
  • Options
    Riley10-Did you try this donor again this month? I am currently in the 2 week waiting period. Hoping for a positive test!

What were his counts last time you tried?
  • Options
    I had planned to have another IUI with 12167 last Thursday 2/3, but had to cancel my cycle because CCB didn't get my vials delivered in time. Not happy about it either. I'm currently trying to get 2 new vials shipped so that I can try again next month...

I certainly hope you get a BFP with him! Let me know please!! Below are the counts I've had with this donors previous vials.

27 million 75% motile
    32 million 65% motile
    31 million 78% motile
    33 million 76% motile

Good luck!! Tons of baby dust for you :)
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear you did not get your vials on time. :( Hoping next month works out perfect for you!

You had better counts then we got from this donor. Our counts:
    16 million 47% motile

Was thinking that was very low. My doctor didn't say much regarding the counts.

Will let you know if I get a positive. I have not found anyone yet that had success with this donor. Hoping I can change this!
  • Options
    hello...I just found out that I am 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant with twins from donor 12167. I was very sad when I found out the motility was low, but the donor made up for it in number of sperm. Good luck to everyone.
  • Options
    I just gave birth to a healthy baby girl on 3-27-12. I had lost the other twin early in the pregnancy.