Options

any 1st time IUI success??

We are getting ready to do our 1st attempt at IUI this week. I am just curious how many times it took some of you before getting pregnant???

Comments

• Options
    We got pregnant with our two-year-old daughter on the first try, and I'm currently 26 weeks with another daughter, same donor as our older child, also a first try. I had IUI with no meds both times. HOWEVER, we first chose a different donor and did four IUIs with no meds and an IVF cycle, all of which failed, and our doctor suggested switching donors and trying IUI again because all my test results were normal.

Good luck to you!
  • Options
    I got pregnent on the first try. Good luck!
  • Options
    I got pregnant my first try. No meds and only one IUI during my cycle. My doc said there was about a 25% chance that it would take. Now I have a beautiful 2 month old:)
  • Options
    This is exciting to hear that 1st time works. I had my first IUI last week.This TWW is going to be brutal. Has anyone felt any symptoms of conception/implantation and if so how soon after.
  • Options
    I got pregnant on the first month we tried IUI (two days back-to-back, unmedicated). My doctor said there's only a 15% chance each time, so we were expecting it to take longer and were thriled.

The earliest reliable symptom I felt was some low abdomen cramping (period-like, but too early for that). It started about 1 week after the IUI.

Good luck!!!!
  • Options
    I just found out last week that I got a BFP with our first IUI. We did two back to back unmedicated. Good luck to you!!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies,

It is so nice to hear that it has worked out well for so many of you, it keeps me thinking positive.... I hope to add my name to this list in a few weeks:)