Options

hcg trigger shot

i was wondering if anyone had an hcg shot and then a iui I'm on my day 12 post hcg shot and i have took a hpt on post day 11 (10/19)and i got a + but the line was faint then i took another test on today which is post day 12 (10/20)and got the same thing do you think i test too early my cycle suppose to come on 10/23

Comments

• Options
    I had a friend do the same and she is indeed pregnant--good luck
  • Options
    thank you for your response i used donor 11059 so how are you doing? with your situation and ttc?
  • Options
    I also used the trigger shot and then IUI. I didn't take the pregnancy test until the morning of day 17 after the shot, day 16 after the IUI. I finally got a positive on my fourth IUI. I would think that if you see a positive sign, then yes, you would be pregnant. You need to have the pregnancy hormones to make the positive sign. I'd get a blood test from the doctor just to confirm 100% though. Let us know what you find out!
  • Options
    hello everyone thank you for responding to my post just to inform you i didnt recieve my cycle so yes i am Pregnant!!!! We are so excited !!!
  • Options
    Hello,

I see that you used donor number 11059. So did I, I just got the procedure done this morning I am so so so nervous... Was this your first time trying?
  • Options
    quatta1014 you used donor 11059? he is my first choice i plan to start first iui at the end of decemember beginning of january after 10 days of bravelle...just curious to know if this was your first try with 11059 ...?