Options

Results Are....

So we just got our bloodwork back from the dr. and we are pregnant!!! Our Beta was only a 10, 12dpiui so I need to go back on Friday to make sure that numbers have doubled and increased. I want to be excited, but am so scared to because of the low beta.

Keep us in your prayers!
Baby Dust to you all

Alicia

Comments

• Options
    Congrats!!!!
    So exciting!

What is your story? Age? How many IUIs? Clomid?

You're in my prayers for sure - I'm so glad you got good news : )
  • Options
    OMG!
    So thinking of you! Please update us as soon as you can... Sending you lots of sticky dust right now!
  • Options
    Thanks Momx2!!
    Apple I just turned 30 last month, this was our 1st natural IUI with donor sperm. Thanks for the congrats!
  • Options
    alivin,

10 is a viable number...check out this website...

betabase.info

Their website seems to be down at the moment though.

So, check out this one...

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

Prayers and Sticky Vibes!
  • Options
    Hoping to hear from you soon!
  • Options
    Alicia- i think i posted this somewhere already, but i am so anxious to hear the results of your blood test today!

KUP!
  • Options
    Thank you to all of my wonderful friends on here for checking on me.

Unfortunately I have the worst news. My beta numbers went down to 7.5 yesterday. I'm most likely having a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. There is no preparing yourself for something like this. I waited my entire life to be pregnant and then the moment I am its taken away from me. The devastation was unbearable yesterday and I had to leave work right away. My partner is out of town until 11pm tomorrow night and left early yesterday morning before the tragedy hit. I feel so numb. The worst part is my period still has not come and if it doesn't we won't be able to try this month. Even worse is the thought of what's going on in my body. I know that I am only 4 weeks pregnant, but i feel like I have known this child my whole life and have waited forever to be his/her mother. The saddest part is that I am still pregnant and "waiting" for it to happen.
    I am so glad that I have all of you and share my feelings with.

Thank you my dear friends
  • Options
    alivin:
    :(... I'm so sorry... at work otherwise I'd cry...
  • Options
    I'm sorry for what you are having to go through right now. Extra prayers are being sent your way. Hang in there.
  • Options
    Thank you my dear friends, your support means so much to me. I woke up this morning and started my period. I am filled with a mix of emotions of loss and hope. I don't know if I will still need to go to the dr on Friday to check my beta levels, as I'm thinking if AF started they have reached back down to 0. I'm scared to try again, but know that the only way to complete my dream of being a mother is to move passed the fear and try and see the hope.
  • Options
    I am so sorry. Thinking of you and your dp...
  • Options
    alvin,

I'm so sorry...there are no words to make it any easier, just know that we are hear to support you and offer you comfort. By now, your DP should be back home and I'm sure that is a relief.

Hopefully things will progress smoothly and you'll be able to try again this month.

Good luck and KUP!
  • Options
    Alicia,

I too know that it feels like you've know the life inside you for a very long time, even though it was only a few short days. I had a m/c at 5 1/2 weeks. It was very devastating, and I still cry when I think about it. Keep your chin up, try again, and know that there is a bigger plan out there for you. You will be blessed when the time is right!!

Alysia
  • Options
    Alicia,
    I am sorry to hear about your loss. Keep a positive attitude that YOUR baby is on it's way to you regardless of the trials you are going to go through. We are all right there in the boat with you.
    Whenever you feel like you are in that boat alone...remember there's an ocean of people here keeping that boat afloat for ya.
    Blessings on your next attempt at mommyhood!