Options

Pregnant with 12756! Looking for others.

Hi...I'm almost 6 months pregnant with donor 12756 and I am hoping to connect with other parents who are pregnant or have children with this donor.

Comments

• Options
    We have a son from this donor and would love to connect. robin12lucy28 at hotmail.com
  • Options
    Has this donor produced any baby girls?
  • Options
    Just bought 12756 after no pregnancy with another donor. How many tries did it take to conceive?
  • Options
    Hi, we have a son from this donor who is 5 months old. He was conceived via IVF after I had 3 failed IUI's with this donor (and failures with a different donor). Would love to connect with anyone. I can be reached at stacey_sullivan@hotmail.com
  • Options
    I am using this donor as well and would like to know how many tried it took as well.
  • Options
    I had 4 failed IUI's with this donor and then moved on to IVF where we had success.
  • Options
    Hi -

I have 8 month old twins (boy/girl) from this donor.
    Would also be interested in connecting.
  • Options
    Hi jomsat, my partner and I have 3 children from this donor. Happy to chat. robin12lucy28@hotmail.com
  • Options

Does anyone who has used Donor 12756 have any leftover vials they want to sell???? We are trying for our second and this donor is retired :(