Options

Vials of 13779

I have several vials of 13779 available for sale. Had two gorgeous twins in January. Bought more vials than I ended up needing and am willing to part with some if anyone is interested.

Comments

• Options
    Very interested . Are they still available ?
  • Options
    Yes still available
  • Options
    Are these ICI or IUI? Can I get your email so we can discuss?
  • Options
    Sorry for late reply. iUI. Pepsi13 at gmail
  • Options
    Hi! I see that I'm really late in writing about this donor and asking this but I'll give it a try. We have 4 ICI vials for this donor. I just had my first IUI procedure last week and weirdly there were only 3 million motile sperm which threw my doctor for a loop. That's low for donor sperm. Anyone have this issue with this donor?

Also, anyone have any vials they will not use at this point? I'm thinking IUI vials may have been better :(

Let me know?

Jess
  • Options
    ICI are said to have less sperm in them, people usually use them for IVF. I used this donor and had no problems with count for IUI.
  • Options
    These are really old posts, but wondering if anyone has anymore ICI vials they want to sell? Thanks!
  • Options
    I have two vials of donor 13694 available for purchase. They are IUI vials. Would these work for your needs loulieBelle?
  • Options
    No sorry, I have a daughter from this donor already and looking for additional vials from the same donor before i run out of chances. I want her to have a blood sibling so another donor will not do! Thanks anyway.
    Still looking, anyone? Iui or Ici im open to either!
  • Options
    you need 13779? I have some still if you need email me at pepsi13 at gmail
  • Options
    anyone still looking for 13779?
  • Options
    Hello! I'm looking to connect with other parents who have children from #13779! I have a beautiful baby boy born on 01/04/17
  • Options

Anyone still have vials available for 13779?