Options

so here we go...

Deep Breaths in and out...ok so i go in for bloowdork and ultra sound tomorrow...I have four mature follies and one that's still maturing on my right side and one not quite mature on my left side...this is our second attempt at iui and i'm nervous :( we aren't telling people this time around so this tww is going to be a KILLER..so the question is how many follies did you have upon iui's and how many iui's it taken you to concieve?? BABY DUST to ALL...and thanks for the support and encouragement

Comments

• Options
    Well for me, I got pregnant on my 2nd IUI I had 2 follies on my right side and they were 20mm when I triggered and then 36 hours later I had my IUI i'm now 7 weeks pregnant with twins, Hope this helps =) Baby Dust
  • Options
    I have done 3 IUI's. The first two were with 50 mg of clomid and the trigger shot. The third one was with 100 mg of clomid and the trigger shot. I am in the 2 week wait still with the 3rd one. IUI#1 I had 2 follies (18 and 19); IUI #2 I had 3 follies (18 19 and 17) and this time I had 2 (20 and 18). The sizes of my follies were measured 3 days before we did the actual IUI so they were probably a little bigger at ovulation. I definitely can relate about the 2ww....it's horrible. Best of luck to you!!!!!
  • Options
    thanks now we are just counting down the days... :)