Options

encouragement needed...

Deep Breaths in and out...ok so i go in for bloowdork and ultra sound tomorrow...I have four mature follies and one that's still maturing on my right side and one not quite mature on my left side...this is our second attempt at iui and i'm nervous :( we aren't telling people this time around so this tww is going to be a KILLER..so the question is how many follies did you have upon iui's and how many iui's it taken you to concieve?? BABY DUST to ALL...and thanks for the support and encouragement

Comments

• Options
    My partner was just inseminated on June 29. She only had 1 follicle that was mature on her right side and she is almost 5 weeks pregnant. That was our first try. So good news is it only takes 1 to get pregnant.....so stay positive and good luck to you. Keep us posted.
  • Options
    heather-n-tracy that's great news and gives me hope that it'll take this time around with numbers like that this time around i dont see how it wont take....wish us luck
  • Options
    Lots of baby dust to you! I had 3 mature follicles on my left side and none and my right! Got pregnant on my fist IUI! All it take it one so stay positive.... :)

Congrats Heather-n-Tracy. I was inseminated on June 28th, so we are on the same track! :)