Options

Donor 13223

Is anyone using Donor 13223? I just ordered for my first IUI next week.

Comments

• Options
    Im curious also! He is among my favorites :) GOOD LUCK next week!
  • Options
    HE IS ALSO ONE OF MINE ANY INFO email me at sundae_y@yahoo.com
  • Options
    one of my favs also lol any word??
  • Options
    Sorry guys, I had my timing a little off...my first IUI will actually be THIS week. I will update this post once I get some more information.
  • Options
    I am waiting to use this donor Any info would be great
  • Options
    I used him for my 1st iUI in September. His count was 20 million. It did not result in a pregnancy. I will be trying again in about a week. Fingers crossed for both of us!
  • Options
    Thanks I am probably going around the 24th I will keep you posted as well. Good luck
  • Options
    DO you have the audio clyp of this donor?
  • Options
    Any word on this donor? Just used him last week.
  • Options
    I know there are reported pregnancies but that is it. I used him last week as well
  • Options
    this is my favorite one. i will be using him next month hopefully. anyone on here that has had any pregnancies from this donor?
  • Options
    Has anyone gotten pregnant with this donor?
  • Options
    I I used him last week also...
  • Options
    Just read somewhere on this board that there are 5 reported pregnancies for this donor. I hope you get news too!
  • Options
    anyone have extra vials they are looking to sell? I chose him like 4 weeks ago and now he is SOLD OUT! Darnit!!! :(
  • Options
    Same here. We picked this donor and he was reported to have vials then didn't when we went to buy. I would also be interested in buying if anyone has some to sell!! Thanks
  • Options
    You can email me, megangt@gmail if you do!
  • Options
    Hi there..Those of you have had a success with this donor, have you found out the sex of your baby yet? Please email me if you would like. I'm just trying to possibly connect with individuals who are also pregnant with this donor. thanks
    esgirl_23@yahoo.com :)
  • Options
    Any pregnancies or births? Boys? Girls? Twins?
  • Options
    It's a Girl!! :)
  • Options
    Hello,

I was going to try to get pregnant and then things came up in my relationship. I have 10 vials of donor 13223 that have never been removed from the cryobank. I am looking to sell them if you are interested.

Good Luck, Crystal
    Please contact me at crystalfawn2@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Hi Crystal,

My partner and I are extremely interested in your vials. I will send you an email!

Thanks!
    Kimberly
  • Options
    I'm pregnant with donor 13223.
    I did a IUI and first try it worked. I was told the vial had really good count.

I'm having a baby girl due in just over 3 weeks. Due date 28th Nov.

So happy it's worked so well.
    I traveled all the way from Australia alone hoping to become a Mum.

If anyone also is or has a baby to 13223 donor let me know. We can swap some photos.
    kazambo77@hotmail.com

Just trying to work out if i should sell my remaining 3 vials or pay for another yr storage.
    Not even sure how i'd go about selling them unless its back to Cryobank.
  • Options
    Hi

Ive just given birth to a perfect baby girl. Looking for other Mums to make contact with...
    email kazambo77@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Kazamboo...
    Congrats on your daughter. Not sure if you want more kids or not, but I would pay for storage for one more year. Donors sell out quickly and if you want Full siblings, I would wait a little longer. I had a son last sept and wasn't sure if I wanted more kids or not, so instead of selling them I kept them in storage for one more year. This past summer I went and spoke to fetal maternal doctor as I had severe pre e and HELLP with my son. I wanted more kids but he recommended not, so I sold them back to CCB.
    They grow up so fast. Good luck
  • Options
    Hi! Just wondering if anyone has any extra vials of Donor 13223? We want our daughter to have the same donor if possible! Please email me at amos5555@hotmail.com if you are interested in selling them. Thanks
  • Options

I have 6 vials of ICI of donor 13223

• Options

@kimberlyatoz lol I tried to reply to all of your posts Kimberly. I’d like to purchase your vials for donor 13223. Suziglory18@gmail.com

• Options

anyone else have luck with 13223 I did. Had a beautiful baby girl. If you are interested in swapping pics I would love to. LindaCastelo2004@aol.com