Options

Here's Baby Reece - Shameless Plug :-)

Many of you are familiar with our little girl...some of you newer girls aren't, but Reece is 7 1/2 months old now and the light of our lives!

She's been selected as a finalist to be on the cover of Parents Magazine and we need votes to win! Take a look at her picture and if you think she's a cutie, please vote for her! You can vote each day until April 25th!

Hold on to your dreams ladies...it's so worth it! Baby dust to all of you!

http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/223283?esrc=nwphotofaves4a

Thanks,
Misty, Carla and Reece

Comments

• Options
    Well...now there is a little bit of shame in posting this 6 times! I kept getting an error message! I'm not sure what happened...sorry!
  • Options
    She is the most precious thing ever!!!! So cute!! I submitted my vote and will continue to vote, she totally deserves to be on the cover!!!!
  • Options
    She's beautiful---and so are her parents (in your generosity of spirit to all of us hopefuls here on the forum). You got my vote!

--CSS
  • Options
    That's my Niece... as they say in Chicago: vote early and vote often!!:-)
  • Options
    I voted!!!!
  • Options
    Voted! Good luck!!
  • Options
    I voted & posted it on my facebook too :) (so we can get her more votes!!!) we need to get it out there that two mommies can raise beautiful happy children too & Parents Mag would be a great way!
    Congratulations on your Beautiful little Girl.
  • Options
    smittinbaby...you're so right! Thank you for posting it to your FB page! We appreciate it!

Thanks to all of you who have voted! I'll keep you all posted on how things turn out! Don't forget you can vote each day. :-)

Misty, Carla and Reece