Options

2WW- 4DPO Going crazy!!

Well Hi all, (usually my wife writes but) I just cant wait till day 14. I am just going crazy. Let me give you some background info--
Okay I told my wife who was inseminated on the 23rd she could test all she wants till day 14. That way if she gets a BFP she can surprise me... but that darn wait is killer..I think I am looking for every posible sign. Every Morning I ask her , "so how do you feel?" "any cramps, body aches etc.." Im trying to be calm, but i'm just so anxious. The day of the IUI i had such a good feelin that this was the one, the whole day went so smooth: from 6AM when we called our cryo bank to 12PM when we inseminated, I was even lucky enough to see all those little swimmers under a microscope. Boy they swim fast even after thawing.. crazy.. so now 4DPO... 10 more to go.. I almost hope She wakes up one morning just running to the toilet :) LOL (I know Kinda mean)

The day of, she had some cramping and bloating Which is the norm, and its lasted up until today. Hopefully a good sign.. I dunno. She also has been a bit dizzy, and dreaming of babies. I know its only 4dpo, but i really hope this is the one.
Dont get me wrong I love santa MOnica I just would like to drive there for a day at the beach, and not a day of hauling a tank around in the car... well send lots of BABY DUST and much luck to anyone else in the 2ww (and all the rest).. GOOD LUCK!! Give Me your feed back and 2ww symptoms..Thanks..

Comments

• Options
    I feel you on that one, my partner is the one getting pregnant and Im bothering her everyday about how she feels, we did IUI on 23rd and 24th...feels like forever.

You and I are going to drive them nuts by day 14. We cant test til day 14 or she'll get a false positive because of he trigger shot they said.
  • Options
    Good evening, I had my IUI on the 24th and my wife is also asking me how I feel all the time. We are both so excited, but this 2ww is horrible! I am analyzing everything different about my body and how I feel, and just wondering is its working or just side effects of trigger...Ughhhh who knows!!! I think I am going to start testing on day 9...maybe hehe :)I am hoping and praying for good news and POSITIVE!
    Good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    Well this is 5dpo and my wife is still feelin about the same ---Mashuginah27, Good luck on your back to back iui's -- we didn't do a trigger shot so im sure she is testing already, has your partner had any symptoms yet??? let me know

And good luck to you too-- trishze,, so i guess were all in the same boat... how have you been feeling?? LoL...
  • Options
    Hey Alley

She is feeling alittle exhaustion and alittle nausea but nothing major so we will just have to wait and see. Shes bloated but that seems to be the norm so Im not counting that one.
    She tested last night to see if the Ovidrel is out of her system, which it is, so we'll have to wait til the 14th day (March 9th). Hopefully some more symptoms start happening, Im getting alittle nervous.

Let me know how you guys are doing and Good Luck.
  • Options
    Hello all
    I am in the same boat, we got our IUI on the 20 and I am so ready to test and I HAVE. hehehehehe. I think the shot is finally out of my system. I am soo hoping but I have been so emotional. I don't think its the HCG — I think I just want to be pregnant. I usually get period cramps about a week before my period but I can't really tell if these are cramps.. who knows... please BFPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

My mom is taking me out to dinner because I am an emotional mess.

Good luck to all of us.
  • Options
    We are all right there with you Teially... just try and stay busy with what ever makes you happy thats what seems to help me and on the weekends i love to walk around the baby section and look at all the awesome stuff were gonna buy... good luck i'll keep you updated..our day 14 is on the ninth too!!
  • Options
    I just had my first IUI this MORNING!!! Good luck to all you ladies!!!

How does the trigger shot effect pregnancy tests? I haven't heard anyone talk about that? I had the trigger shot as well and don't plan on testing till march 19th, thats 15 days just to be sure...
  • Options
    The trigger shot can give you "false positives" for a little bit after having it, some say 3-5 days and some say longer. What we did was waited and took a test on the 5th day to see if the trigger was out of her system because you cannot detect pregnancy that early so if its negative it means the meds are gone,at least thats what our RE told us. With this knowledge when you get further along say 12 days or even your 15 day goal (good luck on that, its hard!) you can be assured that it is most likely not a false positive. We have til March 9th and are going crazy. I guess its part of the fun ;)
  • Options
    Ok, thanks! I don't know if I'll make it to day 15 either!!! I'm only @ day 2 and going insane!!!
  • Options
    Hey MGALBN,

Good luck with lots of baby dust to you...we should keep in touch since we are using the same donor!!! We are hoping to start in April...we just found out Tommie has a polyp that is getting removed in a week and a half then will start after next cycle! We cannot wait!!!!

Natalie and Tommie
    nmwartick@gmail.com

we are on fb too Natalie Wartick or Tommie Spivey Wartick
  • Options
    HEY MGALBN!!

I had my first IUI on 3/3/11 also!!! I had my second IUI today. I am doing ok for now in terms of not going crazy. I am not sure how long that will last. I was told by my RE to test on 3/18. I think I will wait until that day to test. I would drive myself crazier if I started testing early. Lots of baby dust to you all!! I can't wait to hear the news!! In the meantime, I will do my best to keep myself busy. :-)
  • Options
    Good luck Natalie! It's so exciting!!!

Baby, I was going to try to hold out till that saturday, just to be sure, but I'm going crazy on day 2 so I doubt I'll make it!!!!