Options

Really not sure what to think...

So I took an HPT this morning (AF is due tomorrow), and after 3 minutes I checked it...at first it looked like a regular old BFN as always, but when I put my glasses on and looked closer, I SWEAR I could make out a VERY faint...almost nonexistent...second line. Now, I've looked for this fabled 2nd line DOZENS of times and no matter how hard I tried, it was never there. (Remember this is my 80th month TTC!). But I swear there was SOMETHING there this time...even though it was hard to see, I saw it in the same place every time. So I woke my husband up and had him look too, and I am not sure whether or not he was just humoring me, but he says he saw it too. I don't know what to think...but no matter what, I guess I DON'T have my answer TODAY. I'll call the doctor later on. I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up, because I also had an Ovidrel trigger 2 weeks ago, so it could always be a trace of the hormone left in my system too...but last month there was NOTHING...zada, zip, zero...13 days after my Ovidrel shot, so we'll see.

I took some photos, but they're blurry and you can't see anything on there.

Fingers crossed here anyway!!! It would be a blessed end to this very long, heartbreaking road.

Comments

• Options
    A line is a line...I had a faint second line on the first day I tested. The next day sure enough I was pregnant! Congrats!
  • Options
    The trigger shot is gone by now. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Go and get ClearBlue Easy digital... it will SAY if you're pregnant or not. Hoping... hoping... hoping!! But if you get a line, faint or not, you are!!
  • Options
    Sounds promising! Like everyone said, a line is a line. And the trigger shot is usually gone after 10-11 days so you should be good! I would get the HPT that says the word "pregnant" so there is no question... Or go in for a blood test at your doc's office. Keep us posted!
  • Options
    I agree with ualtigger, I use ClearBlue Easy Digital everytime.
  • Options
    A line is a line! CBE digital is the best! Seeing the word "pregnant" is the best feeling and there's no guessing involved!

KUP!
  • Options
    I went in for a blood test and should know tomorrow...keeping fingers crossed!!!!
  • Options
    [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/omesaara/0420101550.jpg[/IMG]

Do you see it too? Or am I crazy?
  • Options
    [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/omesaara/0421100043.jpg[/IMG]

Well, I think THIS one is a little more clear, don't you?! :) Still waiting for a phone call from my doctor to make sure everything looks good with my beta, but I think I have my answer!!! :) I'm still in shock...after 79 months of BFNs, this doesn't seem real!!!

YAY #11116!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Thank you God for answered prayers! Congratulations! Your persistance has paid off! I'm so happy for you! Please kup!
  • Options
    I am so very happy for you Omesaara!!!It looks like you have finally received your blessing. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Maybe that psychic really did have some insight. ;0)CONGRATS!
  • Options
    Thanks!!! My doctor called and the blood test confirmed what we can see above...but my levels were only a 66 so they want me to come back tomorrow to test again just to be sure they are increasing as they should. I asked if I should worry about that, and they said no because they actually did my blood test a day earlier than they should have. Fingers crossed that all looks well, and we should be welcoming a December baby if all goes the way it should!!!!

I still can't believe it. THANK GOD!!!
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BFP......YAY!!!!

The Lord may not answer your prayers when YOU want him to but when HE is ready they are answered. : )

And just a little FYI...I can see the second line on the first test, so no you aren't crazy : )....Good Luck
  • Options
    Oh my God, almost started crying when I saw this am so happy for you! yay! And yes I did see the faint line on the first test Congrats, God works in mysterious ways yeay yay! Nicole
  • Options
    Oh wow this is AWESOME news!!! Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy!
  • Options
    I TOLD YA.. I TOLD YA.. I.. I... I TOLD YA!!! There's NO doubt when you SEE the word "pregnant" in front of you!! And, yes, I can see the second line on the first test... faint, but it's THERE!!
  • Options
    I got the results from my 2nd blood test today, and they told me I am definitely pregnant, and to STOP worrying (ha! Easier said than done! After 80 months of trying with no success, I'm completely paranoid at every little twinge and cramp...but so far so good!)

Anyway, wish us luck! Our first ultrasound is scheduled for May 10, and my due date is December 29...perfect timing, because I'll be on Christmas break and then I'll be able to not have to start my unpaid leave until January, if it all works out!!!

Looks like 2010 is going to be a great year after all!!! I will definitely keep you updated!

:)