Options

12039, 12093, 12144, 12154 & 12192

Searching for info on any of the above donors. Have you used them? If so, has anyone had any success? This selection process is so overwhelming!! Thanks and good luck!

Comments

• Options
    Hi baby&me,
    I used 12144 and got pregnant on my first unmedicated IUI. He's got some good swimmers! Unfortunately I lost the baby at 8 weeks, but I'm planning to use him again once AF comes back.
  • Options
    Hi abbyjenna,

Thanks for the response and insight. I am sorry for you loss but I'm happy to hear that you will be back in the game. Good luck and Best Wishes to you!
  • Options
    We used donor 12192 and now have a little boy less than a month old.
  • Options
    Hi Abby!

Have you tried again with 12144? I am sorry about your miscarriage, I can sadly say I can relate. I miscarried at 10 weeks with 11884. I am dying to know if there have been any reported births with 12144

Erin
  • Options
    Erin - Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Sucks, huh?

I haven't been able to try again. It took FOREVER for AF to arrive, and then my HCG levels weren't down. I was hoping to try this month, but I was dominant on the left over (left tube doesn't work right), so I'm now hoping for May. UGH!

Someone found on the sibling registry (not the CCB one but the one you have to pay for) a posting of someone due in June... but she didn't leave any contact information. I know - I want to see some pictures!
  • Options
    Ritali - Would you mind sharing pictures? We were interested in 12192 as well. Also did you do a Home Insemination or did you use a doctor?
    Thank you ahead of time for any info you can give.
  • Options
    Erin - did you end up using 12144? Email me: abbyjenna@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hi-We have a little girl with 12192, and we are actually looking for unused vials as we didn't purchase any extras. If you have any or know of anyone who does, we're working on a tight timeline! Many thanks!