Options

first IUI with donor #11331 on 11/18

Hi everyone =)

My partner had her first IUI with donor #11331 on Tuesday 11/18. This is our first try and we're hoping that we will get pregnant this time... I know it doesn't always happen but we're keeping our fingers crossed! I'm SO anxious for our 2 week stretch to be up so we can know if she's pregnant or not. We wish everyone else the best of luck.

-Ashley & Sara

Comments

• Options
    Good luck to you! I just got past the two week wait as of Friday and actually I tested two days before my period was to start and sure enough a big OL POSITIVE!I kinda figured something might be up because I started having cramping on about day seven like my period was going to start and it continues today.. (implantation cramping) never thought cramps could be so sweet!Anyway I tried about 5 years ago using the ICI method and it didn't work (3 times). This time I tried IUI @ home using the doctor and the first time it worked!
  • Options
    Wow what an inspiration. Thank you for writing back that put a smile on my face, and congradulations. =) Good luck with everything!
  • Options
    I am so excited to hear from each of you. I will have my first IUI with donor 11331 next week and I am very nervous.

I would love to stay in touch with each of you through your respective journeys. My personal email address is listed below.

Melanie and Angela
    melanie_kolter@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Hi Melanie & Angela

That's so amazing that you are using the same donor we used! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! I am going to write you an e-mail right now so we can talk easier through there. It will be coming from ashlee2387@hotmail.com

-Ashley
  • Options
    Hi everyone,
    My partner and I have been through 2 rounds of failed IUI's with donor 11331. His numbers each time have been good, though - 31 and 17. I think we've just had poor timing. We've decided to minimize stress levels during the holidays and take the month of December off. We'll jump back on the wagon in January - this time we plan on taking Clomid and the trigger shot to increase our chances. We're so excited. We loved 11331's profile and baby picture. He's perfect! If all goes as planned we will go for our next IUI the first week of January.

It is very interesting that we will all (fingers crossed) be carrying bioligical siblings. My partner and I would love to stay in touch with each of you. My personal email is jhargis78@hotmail.com. Please feel free to write!!

Happy Holidays ~
    Jenn & Carolyn
  • Options
    Any updates on 11331? My partner and I have chosen him as our donor and we're very curious how his sperm is performing.

We hope you are all pregnant and happy!

-Rebecca & Janay
  • Options
    My partner and I used 11331 and are now in our tenth week of pregnancy. Third IUI was a charm.

The counts were fine all three times. Good luck!!!

-S & K
  • Options
    If any of you still have vials of 11331 that you aren't planning on using...PLEASE consider selling them back! We are desperately hoping to have child #2 with this donor, but don't have any more vials :(
  • Options
    Hesperdawn:

I hope you can find some vials. I had my first IUI with donor 11331 as well but I had a miscarriage in my 4 weeks pregnant. :( I wanted to use him again but I noticed there's no more vials. How old if you baby now? Good Luck.