Options

1st iui w/11255

after femara, 5 gonal-f injections, and 3 ultrasounds (and bloodwork), i finally had my iui with 11255. it was quite uncomfortable being that my cervical opening is way too the left (sorry if TMI)...now the waiting begins...anyone have 11255 babies?

Comments

• Options
    My partner and I are considering donor 11255, did you have a successful pregnancy?
  • Options
    hi, kiyah. yes im pregnant. iui worked on the first try :)
  • Options
    Hi,
    my partner and I have 10 month old twins from this donor. We have a beautiful baby boy and girl! We got pregnant on the first try as well! You have something to look foward to as this donor has many great features. I know there isn't a baby photo, but he must be gorgeous! Ha. If you have any questions let us know and please keep us informed on how the pregnancy is going if you don't mind :)

Erica and Kendi
  • Options
    Im so excited that you have twins and they are super adorable. My sis teased me about choosing someone without a baby pic, but honestly he just felt right. You have put me at ease. Thanks so much :)
  • Options
    I know I posted in another thread, but my partner and I have a litte girl who is almost a year old using this donor. I was actually originally pregnant with twins and lost one at the end of the first trimester. I would love to connect with other siblings.We are registered on the donor sibling registry.

Jackie (and Chris)
  • Options
    Third time is a charm for us! My partner Sarah and I inseminated again on January 29th using 11255 and we found out yesterday that I'm pregnant. It was a great Valentine's Day for us. :-) We're super excited about it!

staerae, I hope your pregnancy is going well. And congrats to all of you who have already been successful.
  • Options
    cdjones1976, i am so happy for you. my pregnancy is going great. 14 weeks to go. i cant wait to meet her and see who she looks like. i cant find pics of babies born by this donor when i look on the ccb facebook page, but oh well i guess it really doesnt matter anyway. they are all miracles :)
  • Options
    I had my first iui with donor 11255 on Saturday 02/26. The 2ww is terrible, but trying to keep busy and not think about it, but it's hard.