Options

looking for more of 14067 for a natural sibling for my daughter

Hello, I have daughter from 14067 and looking for a little more to give her a natural sibling. If anyone has any they would like to resell, please contact me at looking4more14067@gmail.com.
Thanks and have a great day!

Comments

• Options

I have 2 IUI vials for sale from donor 14067 if anyone is interested. I have had 3 successful pregnancies and my family is now complete.
    Thanks

• Options

Thank you for the response. After multiple attempts, I am done trying. Our family is complete with her and I. May I ask... are you 3 successful pregnancies from 14067?

• Options

Yes 1 boy singleton, and b/g twins. Congratulations on the completion of your family!

• Options

Thank you - and Congrats to you! We are in contact with 5 other sons/families from 14067... if you are ever curious or interested in connecting, we have info on the donor sibling registry. Congrats again and have a great day!

• Options

We have 2 daughters from donor 14067, and our family is complete. We have 1 IUI vial stores at the fertility center that we will not be using if anyone is interested, please leave a message here and we can be in contact.