Options

Boy/Girl Twins with 11198

We are thrilled to let you know that we gave birth to boy/girl twins on 09/15/2009 using donor 11198. They are adorable!

Comments

• Options
    Congrats girl!! Go over to the CCB friends board on facebook and post!! We have a special thread JUST for "our" kids!!

I'm hoping for the same on my next try!! My donor is 11014.
  • Options
    Hi I am considering using this donor. Did you have twins because of his family history, your family history, or bc of meds? Thanks, I am seraching for a new donor. What was his sperm like, mobility etc.? Well obviously good, but were the counts good?
  • Options
    Also do you have his long profile and baby photo that you could email to me at jamoca71@yahoo.com? It gets expensive paying for all these profiles thanks!
  • Options
    Polly 22 Congratulations! I have a son born 10-29-08 with dodnor 11198. I would love to talk to you and share pictures. Also don't forget to reister on the sibling registry. My email is staceyrbridges@aol.com You can also find me on facebook.
  • Options
    Hello All,

I am concidering using this donor also. Any information you can share re: donor 11198 would be appreciated. You can forward info to me at Caligirl921@hotmail.com. Anything is so appreciated.

Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    Congrats Polly!

I am considering using this donor. Anything you can forward would be greatly appreciated. Caligirl921@hotmail.com.
  • Options
    Hi!

Could anyone get the baby picture or other info on this donor?!

Please send it to me! thaismr@msn.com

Also, I can share info on other open donors, if anyone needs.