Options

Donor Question 14569

Has anyone had successful pregnancies with Donor 14569? I haven't seen anything on the boards. Also if you have used him do you know his sperm count. We are very interested in using him.

Comments

• Options
    I was also wondering about any success with donor 14569?!
  • Options
    We have ordered him and we will let you know. Wish us luck
  • Options
    We have also ordered from this donor! Ultrasound scheduled for next week, IUI should be next Friday. Good luck to you!!!!
  • Options
    Any luck with this donor since everyone's last few posts?

Any feedback is appreciated!
  • Options
    We used this donor in November and didn't have any luck. We took December off from trying because of the holidays but thinking of using him again this month. Also wondering myself if anyone has had any success with this donor.
  • Options
    Any update? Would love to know the success and count of 14569 because I am wanting to order this week. I feel like he is the one but have not seen much positive feedback! Thanks! How many pregnancies currently?
  • Options
    Hi! We purchased vials of 14569 and will be starting TTC after our wedding in May. We would love to connect with any other parents and/or half sibs using this same donor!
  • Options

I’ve had success! Used donor 14569 last year and just had my beautiful baby girl a month ago. Went through 3 IUI’s with this donor before we got pregnant. I’m willing to answer any questions
    :-)

• Options

Amber-Lynn what was the sperm count when you did your iui

• Options

Hi Amber-Lynn! My wife and I had a baby boy using donor 14569 in June as well. Congrats!

• Options

Hi, we also had a boy and a girl from this donor (14569). My wife and I took turns as gestational carrier from 2016 to 2019, with iui for each of us.

• Options

Congrats on the boy and girl! If you want to connect or share baby pics, I'm happy to send my email address.

• Options

does anyone have any IUI vials they aren’t going to use? I believe they have IVF for people who have used this donor before but we did IUI.

• Options

My wife and I used this donor with 4 rounds of IUI with no luck. We decided to try IVF and had success with our first round. Our baby girl was born in April 2019 ❤️

• Options

August 15 2019 me and my wife welcomed a baby girl using donor

• Options

My fiancé and I had a baby boy using donor 14569 in July 2018.

• Options

Would like to exchange photos mcluvn27@gmail.com

• Options

We have been in touch with a couple families that have had success with this donor. We had a baby boy july 2018. If anyone else is interested in connecting please let us know.

• Options

@mmdc Would you like to exchange emails?

• Options

@MEK.JC Would you like to exchange emails to share photos?

• Options

@Amber-Lynn Would You like to exchange emails to share pictures?

• Options

My wife and I would be happy to connect with anyone who is interested. We had a girl in October 2018 using 14569. helenandgloria@gmail.com

• Options

@Parentstobabyboy Im horrible at checking the message boards, but we are definitely interested in connecting! Feel free to email: meganmduits@gmail.com

• Options

Feel free to reach out to us as well, courtney808@me.com. One of our children with 14569 also has an undiagnosed genetic disease, just putting that out there in case you want to talk about that too. No idea what it is or what caused it, despite medical best efforts, but wanted to share “just in case”.

• Options

Just had a healthy baby girl on 4/1/22 from this donor. She definitely has his adorable nose! Anyone interested in sharing pics please email monrsg05@yahoo.com.