Options

to kaylababy

good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow!!!

Comments

• Options
    3 good follicles!!!!! Whoa baby! That's awesome. It only takes one!

I go in on Wednesday night for the ultrasound. Not feeling too nervous about it. I had blood drawn again today and my numbers are looking "excellent" according to the nurse that called. So that calmed my nerves for the time being. I'm sure I'll wake up nervous tomorrow.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on Wednesday. Sending lots of baby dust your way!!
  • Options
    Thank you!!!
  • Options
    no word yet on the ultrasound?? concernced for you!
  • Options
    All is well!! Super busy in school. To be honest, the whole thing didn't look all that different than the ultrasounds to see how many follicles I had. My sister went with me. She has 4 kids so she knew all the ?s to ask and exactly what to look for. We didn't see the heart beat yet. He said by next Wednesday they expect to see it. We did see the fetal pole. I felt so dumb b/c I was looking for a pole that attached the fetus to me. I kept saying I couldn't see it. It was the only thing you COULD see. Fetal pole is what they call the fetus at this point. How would I know?

Hope you're keeping busy in the TWW. I know it's crazy to say but try not too think about it too much. I always tend to not get my hopes up b/c I knew the disappointment would be that much worse. Actually this last time I spent the TWW planning to start training for a 1/2 marathon b/c I was convinced it didn't work. This was almost definitely going to be my last try if it was unsuccessful. No 1/2 marathon for me this spring!!

When is the two weeks up?
  • Options
    I got February 1st for a blood test and will get results the next day. I am keeping busy with work so that is good and trying to get my house somewhat organized to fill the time.
    SOOOO happy things are well with you! I can't wait to be able to share good news of my own!
    btw, I wouldn't know what a fetal pole is either....when I read that, I first that the spine LOL.
  • Options
    How's it going? Feeling anxious about Wednesday? I know that the closer I got to the end of the TWW the worse it got. Hang in there. Good luck!!!
  • Options
    Actually I am feeling more relaxed because I know that I will have an answer soon. It's AFTER the blood test while I'm waiting for the phone call that I get anxious again.