Options

Looking for vials of donor 11183

Hello! I ordered a vial of 11183 and need at least one more vial. Does anyone have any in storage of this donor that they are not going to use? We really need some! Also, if anyone out there has had luck with this donor, we'd love to hear from you! Thanks!!! :)

Comments

• Options
    I realize a looong time has passed since this post, but I'm taking a stab. I've had vials of 11183 in storage at my fertility doc's office in westwood for a few years now. I am about to discard them, as I financially was unable to continue trying to get pregnant. I called CCB to see if I could reach out to any women who want the vials - FREE OF CHARGE. They legally were not allowed to help connect with anybody. I know 11183 is no longer active and I thought maybe there was somebody out there with a child by him who might want the vials. If this is you - or you happen to know anybody who would, please let me know.

As I said, this would be a gift. No fee. I would love to give someone the opportunity to have it if they want it.

Thanks
    Jennifer
    310-266-4873