Options

Baby Chloe

Well after 24 days in the NICU Chloe got to come home on Nov 1st. We have been super busy trying to keep up with her. They weighed her yesterday and she is a chunky 5 lbs 11oz which isnt bad when you think about the fact that shes technically not suppose to be here untill Dec 1st!

Comments

• Options
    (and obviously with my lack of sleep I have repeated a bunch of info I already put on my last post!) :0)
  • Options
    Great news!
  • Options
    Hey, lil' girlfriend... glad you're doing ok... wow... if you had stayed till your due date... I'm guessing you'd have been about 7 1/2 pounds!

How you doing Mommies?
  • Options
    Hi LIL one, welcome to this confusing world!! But I can tell you one thing, you were certinally concieved (created) from soooo much love!!!

And girls I just want to say the BIGGEST CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for all of yall...

We just had our 3rd IUI on the 4th, so we're in the TWW, but God is gonna give us the best Christmas present ever!! (we pray) LOL

KUP on Baby Chloe plz!

Dani and Bev~
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, sorry its been awhile, life has been crazy! ualtigger and Dani422 baby dust to you both I know good things will happen for you and it will all be worth it very soon!!! Chloe is 3 months old now (based on her birthdate, but 1 month according to her due date) at the Dr today she weighed in at 9.1 lbs shes finally getting chunky!! Shes a good happy baby and we all love her a ton, having her here still seems so surreal, Its amazing how the year long roller coaster of getting her here seems so long ago and all the frustrated, hopeless feelings seem to have disappeard from our memories! Its all totally worth it now!!
  • Options
    Was wondering how my 'lil niece was doing! Glad she's doing okay. Thanks for the dust... I will take all I can get since I'm moving to IVF for the next go round... and I'm going to keep Mark :)... I like him... reminds me of the real one that I have.
  • Options
    Deblute...glad to hear that Chloe is doing so well. Reece was 4 months on the 4th...she's doing great too...weighed 12 lbs. 3 oz. and was 23 3/4" long at her 4 month well visit. We are so in love with her. :)