Options

Postive Results on the HPTs

Hey all you wonderful women,

My partner and I tested five times over the last 2 days and all the Home Pregnancy Tests are saying positive (or rather "Pregnant" or "Yes"). I didn't want to post until the official results, but a few people have inquired and I don't want to keep anyone waiting!! :) We go in for the official results tomorrow, and then of course have to go back for another test a few days later to make sure the numbers are increasing. Wish us luck! And luck to all of you in your TWW!! xoxo Kathy and CJ

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations!!!!!! We are so very excited for you! Hope that (those) little egg(s) stick nice and firm!!

Kimberly
  • Options
    I see your note again and wanted to say again how excited we are for you... Best of luck with the official results... you will be testing early right? so your levels may not be high just yet? ours were 27 on Monday then 55 on Wed and they said that was great as early numbers... But everyone is different... Is this your first positive test?

wishing you TONS and TONS of luck - and prayers.. sometimes they work better :)
    Shannon
  • Options
    Kathy and CJ-

Congratulations on your success! I will be sending prayers your way throughout the next 9 months, make sure you keep everyone updated!

Did I read somewhere you guys are in Houston? Are you using an RE or your Ob/Gyn? We are in Houston and are thinking of switching to an RE next month if this month isn't successful. Would you mind sharing the name of the Dr. you are using if in Houston? Thanks!

Diana and Stacey
  • Options
    cjkj,

Wow! What wonderful news! I'm so excited for you girls! Congratulations to both of you! You girls will be wonderful parents. :)

Misty and Carla
  • Options
    Thanks for being so wonderful, Shannon!