Options

2»

Comments

• Options
    Donor chosen, purchased and is on the way to my RE!!!!! So excited!!!
  • Options
    Hello Ladies,

MGALBN - hope all goes well for you, report back. Would love to hear your progress.

Tanya - Sorry to hear but its all going to work out for you.

As far as ME- I am 10 days post IUI and I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative. I am not sad, just moving on to the time and hopefully it will take. I knew going into this that it was going to be a long road.

I am a tough cookie and I am up for the challenge.

http://brooklynlimegreen.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    You're only @ day 10 don't give up hope!!! I've been reading like crazy and it sounds like very early pregnancy symptoms mimick a lot of the same things as the begining of your period, it's not too late!
    Besides, I just blew a boat load of baby dust your way!!!!
  • Options
    hello Ladies thanks for all your support I appreciat each and everyone of you its nice to be able to talk to you guys:)
    my journey is taking place again..wish me luck.
    BABY Dust to all!
  • Options
    I have faith TanyaB that this cycle is the ONE! :)
  • Options
    ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! I AM NOW HOOVERING ALL AVAILABLE BABY DUST AT THIS TIME!!! :)

Took 100mg Clomid days 3-7 then a sonogram to check the progress day 12. RE said I had two good looking follicles, one 18mm and the other 22mm. I've read that there can be viable eggs inside follicles as small as 14mm so I think I'm good to go! RE also said my lining was @ 11 and that looked good too! He said I was ready so I went home and took the trigger shot Tuesday evening around 9pm. I had my FIRST and hopefully ONLY IUI Thursday morning @ 9:30am.

It's only been like a day and a half and I'm already going NUTS. I think every little pinch or pain or whatever is some kind of sign. Since the IUI I've had a dull headache, off and on queasiness and several small hot flashes. I'm reading into everything! I know I'm only on day 2 so I couldn't possibly show signs this early and it's probably just effects from the trigger shot. I've read that women can have delayed side effects from the shot as late as 2 days afterwards. I don't know what to think. The day of the IUI I just had this unexplainable feeling that I was going to become pregnant. It just feels like it's gonna happen!!!!

I've told myself I'm going to wait until day 15 to test but who knows if I'll make it that long if I can't keep my sanity on day 2!!!!
  • Options
    BTW, I think I had my first 'official' mood swing this evening... LOL
  • Options
    Hi MGALBN ... I had my first IUI the same day you did... no mood swings yet. LOL. But then again, I live alone and have been keeping to myself so there really isn't any one to "upset" me. LOL! I don't feel any different other than my boobs are a bit more tender than usual. I started the Endometrium today and from what I understand that causes a lot of the pregnancy type sypmtoms ... therfore, these two weeks are going to be filled will a lot of mystery. Good luck!!

Maria
  • Options
    this was the time!! Im pregoo!!
  • Options
    I saw your post, CONGRATS TanyaB!!!! Good luck and lots of baby dust baby&me!

I think every little thing is 'something' and it's driving me bonkers! It's amazing how in tune with your body you can be when you're waiting for something like this...
  • Options
    thanks MGALBN:) lots of Luck to u!!
  • Options
    Well, day 14 of my 2ww turned out to be a BFN :( I know the stats are very low to be sucessful on the very first try but I was so hopeful. I still haven't started yet, not sure why, maybe the Clomid or trigger shot threw me off. My RE is suggesting Prometrium to jump start my period. I'm gonna test again in the morning, 16dpo just in case. Not sure how long I should wait to start naturally until I start to take something. Anyone out there get a positive beyond their 14th day?
  • Options
    I'm gonna answer my own question... YES... ME!!!! BFP this morning!!! Day 18 actually, I miss counted! I jumped the gun and tested on day 10 BFN, day 14 BFN, day 15 BFN and thought for sure it wasn't to be this time. Tested one more time days later and presto! I had to take a triple take!!! Can you believe that? I went in for blood work this afternoon but missed the cut off for the lab and I won't get confirmation till the morning... OMG, first try! :)Hope my numbers look good tomorrow! Super excited but still cautious since it's so early...
  • Options
    YAY! Congratulations, MGALBN! I'm going in for my first IUI this month and your post gave me hope! :) Congratulations again! WooHOO!
  • Options
    MGALBN!!! congrats:) so happy for u
  • Options
    CONFIRMATION TODAY!!! I'M PREGO!!!!

I'm having another blood test tomorrow just to be sure that my hCG is rising but other than that, everything looks great! I couldn't be happier!!!