Options

11255,11695,11821 and 12261

any one have any luck with these donors?

Comments

• Options
    ive had luck with 11255. i know of someone else that had boy/girl twins with him also.
  • Options
    really! thanks we were kind of hesitant because theres no baby picture...and I wasnt sure about reported births? did you have twins?
  • Options
    oh and did you have success on your first try? medicated or unmedicated? theres not many african american donors! and it was hard too choose my 2 top choices are 11255 and 12261...would you recomend him?
  • Options
    im currently expecting with 11255. there's only one in there :) i had success with a medicated iui on the first try. his numbers were 10 million at the time of the iui
  • Options
    wow! thats amazing.....I'm soo happy for you.. its nice to hear about someone who had success the first try I'm perfectly healthy and I havent had an IUI yet but I start clomid within the next week or two Im just nervous I didnt know if it was going to effect me...Ive heared alot of things about it just not sure what to expect...
  • Options
    My partner and I have also chosen 11255. We tried back in April of 2010, but it was unsuccessful. We are going to inseminate again this month. Our doctor put me on Clomid this time around. I was nervous about taking it before too. That is why we did a natural cycle in April. But the doctor suggested Clomid this time...since I'm 34 and not producing as many eggs as I was in my younger years. :-)

Good luck to you TanyaB and congratulations staerae...hopefully we will have a successful story to tell soon as well!
  • Options
    LOads of luck CDjones! I ended up going with 12261
    but got a BFN:( gonna try again this month..I like 11255 just that the medical history scared mme off